Five

I can't believe we're actually doing this. We're actually going to rob a fucking bank. The only thing that reassures me is that it's just a one time thing. Only once and we're out. So the next few days was nothing but planning. The hostages. The cameras. Where to park the getaway car. I know this is bad. I know I could go to jail, but this is for Finn.

Beth parked not that far from the store. This is it. There's no turning back. Beth looked from Annie to Ruby and me. We all gave each other a nod before we put on masks on. They went with the signature ski masks, I put my Freddy Kruger masks.

"Perrie, what the hell is that?" Ruby asked.

"You guys said wear a mask," I defended myself as I put on my black gloves.

"Well, you look like you're ready for trick-or-treating. What happened to the mask we gave you?"

"Why would I wear something so stereotypical?" I motioned to the mask. "I thought we'd spice things up a bit."

"Nice!" Annie praised before looking at Beth. "Why didn't we think of that?"

Beth didn't say anything. She put her rubber gloves on before taking the Nerf gun out. What? We're not actually using guns. The only thing that is a weapon is my bat. The girl and I got out and followed Beth. Man, I could hear a theme song in my head while we walked. I swung my bat until it was resting on my shoulder. I tried to ignore my head telling me to turn away. Yet, this is for the best...I hope. We made our way inside the store. Ruby, Annie, and Beth held their guns up.

"All right! Everybody be cool, and nobody gets hurt!" Annie yelled. "Ladies and gentlemen, this is a robbery!" We made our way further into Fine and Fugal. "I'm gonna need you to all get on the ground. Get your cell phones out of your pockets and keep your hands where I can see them."

The customers all started getting on the ground before they took their cell phones out.

"All right, good," Annie said. "Now, I need you to get your manager up here."

I looked around. No one was moving an inch. They were scared. They didn't know what to do. I looked around and my eyes landed on a familiar figure, making my eyes go wide. Shit, what the hell is Steve doing here?

Annie repeated herself. "I said you need to get a manager up here right now." No one moved. Annie turned and looked at us before she shrugged her shoulders.

"Hey, where's y'all's boss at?" Ruby asked. No one moved again.

"Get him up here, now," Beth added.

The girls and I looked at each other when no one moved again. My eyes landed on Steve, who looked like he was trying to calm himself down. Then an idea came to me. I pursed my lips and walked over the the display case. I held my bat up and swung it. The items breaking as they crashed on the ground.

"Do you think we're playing?!" I yelled. "Someone get a fucking manager here right now or I start bashing faces in!" People looked at me wide-eyed. I looked towards Steve, who looked like he was reaching for something in his pocket. "Hey!" I grabbed the gun from Annie, giving her my bat, before pointing it towards Steve's head. "Did you want me to blow your fucking brains out?!"

I looked around. "If someone doesn't give us a manager, I'll start shooting this place up. Starting with him." I looked around. "One!" No one moved. "Two!"

"Don't do this -" Steve started.

I pulled the gun back and punched him against his jaw. "Shut up!" Man, it felt good to do that. Not gonna lie. I shook my head. "That's it."

I was about to pull the "trigger" when a woman behind the register came up. "He's the manager," she breathed shakily. She pointed at Annie's boss, who was crawling away from us.