Pwa-nem

"The fuck?"

He didn't stop. This man didn't even fucking pause. The fuck am I supposed to do?!

"Um, excuse me, Mr. Sinner, but if you would kindly put me the fuck down, that would be greatly appreciated," I said, putting on my best customer service voice. Some strange sound gave way through his throat, it sounded like an animalistic growl, which didn't bode well in my brain. Red flags started waving at an alarmingly rapid pace.

Faded purple and obsidian black invaded my eyes as I felt grubby hands gripping at my forearm. The hands dragged and pulled, but my body didn't budge from the demon's hip. Said demon then turned his head slowly to the source of force. Dark blue took over the whites of his gorgeo- no, just his eyes. 

His navy eyes locked with mine, making my breath hitch in my throat. Slowly, I snaked my arms around his neck loosely, hiding my face in the crook. Fingers ran through my hair and massaged at my scalp; on reflex, I took a deep inhale, his scent of pine and cinnamon filling my nose. I slightly relaxed as I felt the feeling of movement once more. When had he stopped?

A screech brought me down from cloud nine; a hazy glass whipped clean suddenly and uncontrollably. Pushing away, I felt two pairs of arms grab at me. My front and back were being torn away, a game of tug of war I didn't wish to be in the middle of.

I whined a little, head pushing out of the crook of the man's neck. A simple frown set on my chewed up, chapped lips.

"Let me go." I groaned out, tiredness seeping into my voice as my eyelids closed halfway, leaving me in partial darkness.

Both aggressors looked down to me, hands stopping their attack. Kayli and Leon came into my vision as my drooping eyes widened. "Oh; hey, Kay."

Her eyes bulged out of the socket, light pooling out in surprise. Letting out a small sigh, I set my sights on the purple haired fuzz standing next to her, hands on hips and exaggerated frown on her face. At this point I was so tired I just wanted to fall asleep on the very nice smelling demons shoulder.

Both girls remained silent as they had a staring contest with the monster of a man holding me like an infant. To be quiet honest, I had no reason to push him away, other than the whole demon thing. He was comfortable, warm, and said we were meant to be; why would he lie? Damn, I was too comfortable with him already. I just wanted to go back to the barracks and curl up and sleep, preferably with Leon. What? He was so warm!

Kayli started shaking, Joy breaking eye contact with Leon to run and help her. Leaning back onto Leon's chest, I puff out a sigh. "What did you do?"

Leon plastered a toothy grin on his already fucking perfect face.

"It's just a little mind trick. I'll teach you someday." I was satisfied enough with that as I turned back to Kayli and Joy.

"What am I supposed to say? He's a demon what choice do I have?" I yawned out, eyes watering.

"I'm not gonna let some demon fuck take you back to his high and mighty slaughterhouse!" Leon snapped his head to Joy; she was still consoling a physically convulsing Kayli.

"I'm not going to hurt him, he is my mate; that would be suicide." He looks to me, rubbing our noses together. I scrunched up, eyes narrowing to little slits at the light tickling. "Oh, Is my kitten sensitive?" I groan and look over to two shocked girls and a bunch of others mingled around, looking out over us cautiously. Seeing Micheal among them, worry evident, snapped me out of my little trance.

I snapped away from the demon, surprising him and falling out of his grasp ever so slightly.

"Shit!" A slight snarl made its way onto his face, showing off a row of pointy teeth. "Sit still!" I did not, but in my head, I could practically hear someone yelling stop. If what he said was true, I would live a glamorous life as the mate of one of the seven rulers of the world; if not, I would die, which would most likely happen without Leon anyway. My mind made the last minute decision to stop struggling, unconsciously hoping for my cloud of euphoria to come crawling back.

Slowly and quietly, it did; the feeling of sleepiness returning as well. Yawning silently and shoving my head into Leon's neck, I mumbled a quiet "What the fuck happened?"

"You locked eyes with a reincarnate," he spoke as he began to walk again. "Human mates are very susceptible to their influence. You feel like you're on cloud nine, correct? That's the acceptance period, your heart is in the midst of syncing with mine, as mine is yours. Locking eyes with a reincarnate can offset your mind."

"But what is a reincarnate?" I looked up from his shoulder to see a black car and multiple demons surrounding it. One demon opened the door and Leon sat down; me still stuck to his side.

"It's a human who was born out of a demons death. When demons die they reincarnate as themselves with all their past memories, as well. Reincarnates' souls are usually purer than a normal demon, thus they become human as their soul ascends. It wouldn't make much sense to a human so don't think too hard about it. I'll take care of everything don't worry."

He said that all in one breath, damn.

Suddenly the other door slammed open, and in stepped a green haired demon with black markings down his pale face. His ashy skin looked out of place with the lime green, but who was I to judge?

"The fuck is going on here?" He said as soon as he locked eyes with me. Leon let lose a toothy grin, sharp fangs glinting in the light.

"This is my mate. So, did you figure everything out?"

The green haired demon leaned back in his white leather seat sitting across from us vertically. Now that I think about it, this was a fucking rearranged limousine. Damn.

"Yeah, only four more to go!" Leon nodded, leaning us back as well.

"Oh, kitten, you never told me your name."

This made me perk up, but soon settle down into his neck once more. There I saw little teeth marks from where I had bitten him before. All my strength had barely any effect at all. I frowned, my little haze made me want to bite down again, like a real kitten. Now that I think about it, I did want to mark my territory.

Fuck! What am I thinking!

"It's Maxxon, but I like kitten more," I said as I liked my lips suggestively.

"As do I."

What the fuck did I just do?

Idk if I should make Max extremely resistant or just a little off-put. He would still be a bad bitch even if he gave in. Lust just affects people like that. Tell e what you think.