Warrior

« You fascinated me, cloacked in shadows and secrecy...The beauty of a broken angel»

-What are you doing here?-Jason said, leaning against the brick walls and staring right into Rachel's eyes.

-Dick...he called me here.

-And where's he? Or did he forgot he got  a date with a cute girl like you?-He teased her, but the girl couldn't help cracking a smile on her lips.

-He said he would come later, he had some appointments in Bludhaven or something-Rachel answered- I like your style...

The half demon pointed at the few robbers laying on the floor.

-Yeah, well, I had a good teacher...

-Batman?

-Himself... I love being Robin, you know?- Jay got a few steps closer to Rachel- Despite what Grayson says, It is the best job ever...

-It is not like they pay you- the purple haired girl took off her hood.

-I have a place to live, Rachel, that is the best paid job ever to me-Jason sounded quite serious, she thought- We have to get off of this place before they wake up...

He nodded towards the ground and without any more to say, he cut the few steps that kept him away from Raven, grabbed her by her waist and shot his rope gun towards the rooftops.

-Hey!

She attempted to say, before they went up, fast, she passed her arms behind his neck, and in a matter of seconds they both were on the top of the building.

Jason kept looking into Rachel eyes once they both had set their feet on the roof.
She breathed heavily, mostly because of the feeling of going up like that but also because he hadn't let go of her yet.
-I can fly, you know?-Rachel said, before moving a few steps back and he finally took his hand out of her waist.

-Well, I do know now... But that doesn't mean I'm not going to keep on doing this with you in the near future - Jason told her and winked at her.

-What does that mean?

-Obviously Dick keeps playing the mysterious man, am I right? The team, I will be with you guys, from time to time... Bruce says that being with people of my age will help me...

——————————————

-Jason?-Rachel asked while she heard a cracking sound behind her back.
She was sitting on the living room of the Tower, their new "base" and wasn't able to sleep.

-Bringing you the usual hot chocolate over here, Rachel-He said in a sweet tone and she gave him a huge smile while he sat next to her.

-Oh...thanks Jason...-She took the hand with both her hands, It was getting cold outside.

-Jay.-He added and sipped from his own chocolate cup.

-Excuse me?-Rachel seemed confused.

-Call me Jay... Jason is way too long... Jay is better, for friends, you know?-The boy shrugged while giving his explanation.

-Copied... And you may Call me Rach or...

-Rae?-Jason laid his back on the cushions behind him.- I will Call you Rae

-I like it...

-Rae? Where you even listening?-Kory said looking at her team mate.

-Wha-? Yes, sorry, I was... Drifting away...

They were on the roof, back in Gotham and her mind wasn't even close to being focused.
Dick made a sign, tilting his head and both Kory and Gar went down to the alley, where they would wait for the strike of that night, he then proceeded to walk towards her.

-Do you want to wait here? I don't see you completely focused and I don't want you to get hurt, Rachel...-Dick's voice used to be a tranquilizer to her, but someone else was tearing her apart that night.

-I'll be fine...

-You know that you can tel-

-I'M FINE- Raven insisted and went down with the rest of the team.

Nightwing sighed deeply and followed them.

They waited in the shadows for half an hour until the sound of an explosion crossing the street caught their attention.
Black Mask's huge building was surrounded by smoke and flames.
And in the upper part of the building the same figure they have met a few nights ago.

Rachel darkened her eyes and conjured a portal, in seconds, the Titans appeared right in front of the mysterious man they were been following for the past months.
Brown Jacket, a Red symbol on his chest and a Crimson Helmet, covering his face.

-We are here to stop you...-Dick said.

-Who are you??-Gar mumbled not waiting for an actual answer but the man spoke.

-The one who will clean this city at least...but you can call me Red Hood.