Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys welcome to my new book, it's good to be back.

I thought that I should try something new, this will definitely not be a werewolf book, and I also want to keep it short.

Also let me know if you want me to cast my characters.

CINDY'S POV

The smell of coffee always brought the best part of me in the mornings.

Especially on Tuesdays, because that's when I needed it the most.

"Okay ladies we have finished this book we'll decide on another next week." Vera announced. "Meeting is dismissed" her red hair swayed with movement.

The coffee shop became less full as the ladies got up and left, either to study or to be with their significant other.

People came in and took over there seats, leaving the place crowded.

Only Vera, Tina, Rei and I were left. We all came together and sat down at a table.

Vera was our book club leader, Tina was a close friend I had made from it and Rei, she was my bestfriend.

We met in the tenth grade, I watched her punch a girl for making fun of her bright green hair at the time, I mean it was almost neon.

I had complimented her saying how it complements her skin tone and we immediately became friends. Ever since then she was my sister, my wing woman, the ying to my yang, the kung to my fu.

Well you get it, she was my Asian bestfriend.

Rei currently had ash blue hair and green eyes, weird combination?, I know. She still somehow managed to pull it off.

She sat adjacent of me, popping her gum. Her cat like eyes were full of boredom. Rei didnt like book clubs, she didnt like anything related to reading in general.

I had to drag her along, that's the only way she actually comes or maybe because of the barista she keeps staring at.

I had zoned out for a couple of minutes, before joining the conversation.

"I mean, I thought that Kevin was the one until I caught him sleeping with my twin sister" Tina whined.

"I'm hoping you dumped his sorry ass" Vera sighed, pulling Tina into a hug.

"What happened to Jerry?" I asked, he was her previous boyfriend before this 'Kevin' guy.

"That's Tiaras boyfriend now, well was" I felt kind of bad for her, everytime she got a man her sister manages to steal him.

"Who cares" Rei murmured.

I kicked my foot under the table an 'ow' came from Tina.

"What was that for, are you kicking me when I'm down?" She asked.

I gave her a tight-lipped smile,"no, I thought I felt something on my leg."

Kicking my foot again I finally hit Rei,"What the fuck!"

"Stop it" I mouthed.

She rolled her eyes at me."And what was his excuse?"

"He didnt know the difference" Tina answered, which gave me a flare of anger.

They dont even look that much alike, except for their baby blue eyes. Tina has dirty blonde and Tiara has black hair.

"That's bullshit!" I exclaimed, I slammed my hands on the table.