Chapter 5

CINDY'S   POV

Rei and I stood infront of the loud house that was booming with music. She had on black ripped jeans, with a black tank top and black combat boots, she looked like a total e-girl. I had on my white crop top, white ripped jeans and my white converse.

We were each others total opposites: Demon and Angel. Never said that I didn't have a demon side though. Grabbing ahold of Rei's hand, we walked into the house. 

The house was crowded with people, boys were chasing after each and chugging beers, the others were just dancing and chilling. I mouthed to Rei that I was going to the kitchen. 

Pouring myself some vodka, I then mixed it with cranberry juice. I leaned against the kitchen counter, watching the party go on.

"Dude, I'm gonna get a beer!" I then heard a familiar voice in the kitchen. When i saw them I had to do  a double take. 

I didnt notice him without his glasses, pressed shirt nor khaki pants. His hair however was the same as always, gelled back.

"Joshua" I called out surprised.

"You made it" He then pecked me on the lips. I pulled back in shock,"Yeah-" I trailed off.

"Where are your clothes?" I asked, letting my eyes examine and drank in his body. He was truly blessed with a six pack and a very defined v-line. I almost spilled my drink.

I mean I wasn't complaining as I looked even lower, I definitely wasn't complaining but I was curious, I've never saw him so care free and without clothes. 

"Lets head in the pool" He gripped my arm and pulled me outside. 

"Um s-sure, but Joshua I-i cant swim" I pulled back from him.

"That's okay, we'll just chill" We sat by the pool and kicked our legs in the water. I watched as my feet kicked up the water creating ripples. I know, I love the beach but I cant swim, that's why I just stick to the shore.

More people were outside than inside, I guess inside was too loud and stuffy. Songs that had more rhythm started to play and people started to dance.

"Come on, dance with me" Joshua ordered. My cup was empty and im pretty sure what i had was stronger than what Joshua had, but drunk Joshua seemed to be a little more aggressive than sober Joshua.

I got up and danced with him. This song was fast and sensual, his hands were on my hips as i pushed my butt into his body, and by the pressure he was applying to my hips i was pretty sure he was enjoying it.

This side of Joshua showed me things that I've never seen from him. I turned around to face him, continuously moving my hips on him. He was breathing heavily, and so was I.

I could feel his erection poking my thigh, we locked eyes and he leaned forward and planted his lips on mine.

"Joshua Alexander Pierce, just what the hell do you think you're doing?" Joshua's lips left mine in a haste, looking to see who called him.

Joshua's eyes went wide with shock when he found who had called him and what he did next hurt me. 

It hurt me on a whole other level.

HE pushed me away from him, I tried to grab something as I fell back but nothing but air was in my grasp, I closed my eyes as I plundered into the deep side of the pool.

I fought for air as I reached back up to the surface. I caught a short glimsp of his panicked striken face as I swallowed water and sunk back into the pool.

Soon enough I was seeing black until i felt arms wrap around my waist. "Oh my gosh, Cindy" I felt someone shaking my shoulder. "Cindy wake up, are you okay?"