Chapter 10

I admire authors who do recaps. They need a special place in heaven.

CINDY'S POV

What're you doing?" I asked leaning back. Once I realized he was trying to kiss me, I frowned deeply. 

"Joshua-" I mutter in disappointment. "-you have a girlfriend."

He hung his head, "Right, sorry" he pulled himself away from me, as soon as he wasn't that close anymore the door opened. Since I was leaning on it I almost fell on my ass.

"Oh shit" I hear Rei say. My hand was still very much in his hand, and when I turned around I took said:

"Oh shit" 

I removed my hand from Joshua's, and my palms started to sweat.

"Harris!" I said in shock.

He was standing there in all his glory behind Rei, he has a surprised look on his face.

Trust me you weren't more surprised than I am. Joshua coughed awkwardly, I looked back at him totally forgetting that he was behind me.

Closing my mouth I smiled anxiously, I knew nothing happened between Joshua and I. But to someone who wasn't there for the whole time being, it probably looked like something.

"Um, Harris this is Joshua. Joshua, Harris." I introduced them, trying to ease the tension in the room.

"Nice to meet you, Me. Almost Killer" Harris shook his hand and Joshua grimaced, when he got his hand back he pushed it far inside of his pocket.

So much for easing the tension.

A snort came from Rei. I glatrd at her and she raised her hand defensively.

Joshua cleared his throat,"So who are you again?"

I screamed in my head. I turned to look at Joshua with wide eyes.

'why the hell would you ask that?'

'i wanna know'

His eyes sparkled with curiosity, I hope he knew curiosity killed the cat. But in this case I'll be killing him.

"The boyfriend" Rei answered and walked off, Harris followed behind her.

"We're not together, I'll see you at school on Wednesday. Bye!" I rushed out, closing the door in his face.

After I closed the door, heading to the living room I saw Rei and Harris laughing with each other.

I took this time to admire him, his pictures did him little to no justice. He was fine as hell in person.

His black curls framed his face perfectly, his emerald eyes fixated themselves on me and I almost melted on the spot. His jawline was perfect, he was glowing in my eyes.

"Earth to Dee!" Rei exclaimed.

"Han! Sorry?"

"It's rude to stare, Dee" she rolled her eyes.

"I'm just admiring the view" I said blushing, Harris let out a small chuckle. I could see Rei wiggling her eyes from in the corner of mines.

"Excuse us, Harris. I need to speak to my dear friend Rei-Lynn"

"Bitch. You're famous, you got all these dudes coming to see you." She said as soon as we stepped foot in my room.

"Why didn't you tell me he was here. I would've ditched Joshua!" I hit her in the boob, upset.