Chapter 1

Danny didn't know how long he had been trapped here, all he knew was pain and fear. He watched his family and friends die in front of him and it was all his fault. He should have never taken the answer sheet and he should have never gone into that fucking portal. Maybe just maybe they would still be alive. Danny was shaken from his dark thoughts by the door smashing open.
"Let's go ecto-scum." The agent snarled as he grabbed Danny's hair and dragged him out of the cell, throwing him against the wall. Danny just stayed limp like a rag doll. He deserved it. Maybe he would die here so Dan would never come to be. Danny was strapped down to a metal table without struggling, he had long given up. Agent A walked in, Danny had learned in his time there that Agent A was the most brutal of all of the agents.
"Why hello there you piece of shit. If it isn't my favorite experiment. I'm going to have lots of fun with you today. We're going to take a look at your insides again." Agent A sneered as he grabbed a scalpel. Danny finally started struggling.
"No please, please it hurts. Just kill me already. Why won't you let me die?" Danny had tears running down his face.
"Shut up and let's look at those organs." He made the first incision to the sound of Danny's tortured screams, he kept cutting until there was a large y incision in Danny's chest. Danny was sobbing uncontrollably and begging for the agents to kill him. To which they all laugh as Agent A started peeling the flaps of Danny's skin back and securing them with clamps. He started looking and feeling around in Danny's chest. All of a sudden the alarms started blaring. Agent A jerked up, pulling the part of rib he was holding with him accompanied by a sharp crack and a scream.
"Sir do we bring Subject-01 back to his cell?" One of the agents standing by the wall asked Agent A.
"No leave it. We'll be back soon enough and I'm not finished here. Agent Q stand here and guard Subject-01."
"Yes sir." The other agents filed out and ran to see what the disturbance was. Danny was softly moaning on the table. His body was so cold, it felt like when he first got his ice powers. The sounds of fighting came from outside the doors. Agent Q trained his gun at the door just as the door burst open and a man in a blue and red suit came in. The bullets bounced harmlessly against him, blowed on Agent Q turning him to ice. It was as other costumed people walked in that his gaze landed on Danny.
"Oh god. Guys don't let the kids come in here." He told the people behind him not taking his eyes off Danny.
"Superman what's... oh gods." The woman who spoke quickly turned away and closed the doors before the young justice team could come in. The man in all black slowly walked towards Danny, a dark look on his face. Everyone jumps when the mutilated body on the table turned its head and spoke.
"Please. Just kill me. I deserve it." The voice was so broken and pain filled that everyone's hearts shattered. Here was this child who must be only 16 begging for death with his organs exposed to the elements.
"Batman do you have anything that would knock the kid out while we stabilize him?" The man with the bow and arrows asked. Batman just shook his head.
"I might be able to put him to sleep and numb his body." An all green man spoke.
"Are you sure J'onn?" Superman asks. J'onn nods before walking closer to the broken body. He placed his hand on the boys forehead and pushed thoughts of peace and rest into his mind. Danny's eyes fluttered shut and he stopped his pained cries. With that the Justice League got to work.
Hey y'all so this is my first Danny Phantom fic I hope you like it. I know it's pretty gorey but oh well. Tanks for reading