Chapter 4

Danny had been at Mount Justice for almost a week now. He was still very jumpy and didn't quite understand that nobody would hurt him. Danny and Robin became close quickly, they were like brothers. Around this time Batman and Canary came back to check on Danny after doing some research into who he was and why he was there. When they walked in Danny was sitting on the couch with the others and watching Mulan.
"Hey Bats. What's up?" Robin asked looking over.
"We came to check in on everything. Phantom how are you adjusting?"
"Um. I'm ok. You don't have to worry about me sir, I'm sure you've got more important things to worry about." Danny shrunk in on himself.
"Phantom what have we said? You are important remember? Bats wants to make sure that you're healing healthily just like me. You can trust us," Robin turned to Danny, putting his hand on his shoulder. Danny nodded.
"Well I'm super tired. Also I can't stay in my ghost form very long. I'm just so tired." Danny started nodding off. He started to fall off the couch before Batman caught him.
"Woah. Hey Phantom what's wrong. Robin, has he been eating?"
"No, we've been trying, but he always says he feels sick if he eats more than a couple bites." Robin's eyes were wide.
"Danny, can you look at me?" Canary crouched down next to Phantom and almost cried out at how terrible he looked. Instead of bright green eyes they were a murky grey with huge dark circles underneath his eyes. He looked like he was going to fall over at any moment. Before anyone could say anything there was a loud crack.
"Phantom!" A loud voice boomed out before everything went dark for Danny.
Hey guys I'm so sorry about the lack of updates but I really hit a block. Luckily I was able to figure out where I wanted the story to go so plan on more updates coming! :) stay safe out there kids!