Chapter 2

It was half and hour before Danny was stable enough to move. J'onn lifted him with his telekinesis as to not do any more damage. As he Leaguers walked through the doors they were met with horrified cries from the young members.
"Let's go. We need to get him back to the Watchtower." Batman told them all. They raced out of the strangely empty corridors. As they neared the place they came in swarms of agents attacked them. "Take them all out" Batman's command was followed by a flurry of motion as the members demolished the agents. They got on the ship and flew off to Mount Justice.
-time skip brought to you by dat boi-
The Leaugers stood around a bed in the bed bag of the Watchtower. The young boy the rescued lay in the bed. They all were debating what they should do with him and why the agency was experimenting on him.
"Well he's obviously a meta. Remember that collar that was around his neck? That was most definitely a dampener. And his wounds are healing at a much faster rate than a normal human's." Batman stared down at the boy as he spoke.
"I agree with Batman, but who is he? Has anyone found anything pertaining to his identity?" Wonder Woman looked at Batman worriedly. He just shook his head. They were interrupted by a groan. Everyone turned their attention to the broken boy in the bed.
"Hey kid. What's your name?" Canary moved closer to him.
"Phantom. D- Phantom. Where am I?" Danny's voice was croaky and broken from screaming.
"You are at the Justice League's headquarters." Danny looked at Superman in confusion.
"Who are you?" Everyone stared at him in shock.
"You've never head of us? How? We're kinda famous and super powerful!" Flash yelled, Danny flinched backward.
"I'm sorry." Everyone's faces hardened at how scared the boy sounded.
"That's ok young Phantom. If I may ask how old are you?" J'onn asked. Danny glances up and him before looking away.
"What year is it?"
"2018." Danny flinched.
"That makes me 16. I can't believe it's been so long." Danny looked close to tears. "If it's ok can you all tell me who you are now? You say you're heroes but I don't know any of your names."
"Of course. I'm Martian Manhunter." Danny's eyes got wide.
"Are you an alien?" J'onn chuckled.
"Yes young Phantom. I am, I come from the planet Mars."
"Oh my god. Aliens are real. What's it like in space?" Danny's eyes finally showed showed some life.
"It is amazing. Are you a fan of space?" Danny nodded.
"Yeah I used to want to be an astronaut before..." Danny trailed off as he remembered his time in custody.
"I'm Superman. I'm also an alien. I come from the planet Krypton." Danny looked at him in awe.
"I'm the Flash. I have superspeed."
"Wonder Woman."
"Batman"
"Green Lantern. I'm basically a space cop." Danny gaped at him.
"That's so cool." He whispered.
"Aquaman"
"Green Arrow"
"Now kid, since introductions are out of the way why were you there?" Danny paled and started shaking at Batman's question.
"It doesn't matter. You'll just hate me like them." The Leauge looked at each other worriedly.
"Kid, take a look at us. We've got some weird members. No one is going to judge you, hate you or hurt you. Do you understand? Those people will never get to you again." Danny looked up warily. Everyone could see the fear in his eyes.
"It's ok Phantom." Danny looked down and mumbled something. "What was that?"
" I'm.. I'm... I'm a gh.. I'm a ghost." Danny was shaking like a leaf and hyperventilating.
"Hey hey kid calm down. No one is going to hurt you." Canary's words fell on deaf ears. "I think we might have to sedate him. J'onn can you try to calm him down?"
"I I can't there's so much pain and fear."
"Flash. Go get Robin. He might be more comfortable around someone his age." Flash was out of the door before Batman finished speaking. Flash raced back in carrying Robin. "Robin we need you to try to calm the kid down." Robin gave them a weird look before nodding.
"Ok but you guys need to leave. Only Canary and Batman stay." They all nodded and left. Robin slowly approached the shaking boy. "Hey Phantom. I'm Robin, I heard that you're a bit scared right now. Is it ok if I come sit by you?" Danny shakily nodded his head. Robin came and sat next to him. "Can you tell me what you're scared of? If you tell me what it is I'll tell you what I'm scared of. And I might be able to help you." Danny looked up at him warily.
"I don't want to get hurt again." He whispered.
"Hey no one here is ever going to hurt you ok? Even if you are a ghost. I mean we have aliens here. No one is going to judge you."
"Promise?"
"I promise Phantom. Now do you want to know what I'm scared of?" Danny nodded. "I'm scared of small spaces."
"Really? I don't like them either."
"Oh yeah why are you scared of them?"
"They.. they once wanted to see how small of a space I could fit in. The walls just kept closing in. It hurt so much." Robin could barely hear what Danny said but it chilled his bones nonetheless. "Why are you scared of them?"
"Well.. a couple of years ago I got kidnapped... it was a very bad man.. he put me in a small metal box and left me in there for 3 days. I thought that I was going to die." Danny's eyes got wide.
"I'm sorry. Can you stay with me? I don't want to be scared anymore." Danny looked up and Robin.
"Of course. Do you want to lay on the bed? We can go to sleep." Danny nodded. Robin stood up and offered Danny his hand. Danny stared at his hand before taking it and standing up. They lay one the bed with Danny curled up in Robins arms and fell asleep.
Yo what's up y'all. I know that I'm not updating much but I work a lot. So I'm sorry but updates are going to be really sporadic. Love y'all and stay safe.

Phantom Justice On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara