Chapter 7

It's the day that Danny comes back to the tower and everyone is nervous. The entire Justice League is at the tower to welcome him back. Wally had just opened his mouth to ask when Danny would be there when a swirling green portal opened and out walked Danny, Pandora and a yeti looking ghost.
"Hey guys! This is Pandora and Frostbite, they're my mentors and like parents to me." Danny looked much healthier after his stay in the ghost zone. His white hair seemed to glow and his eyes matched the swirling portal behind him, in all he radiated happiness. Danny staggered as all of the young justice team hugged him at once.
"Phantom we missed you so much!" M'gann squeezed Danny tightly.
"Yeah dude. It was almost boring without you here." Robin smiled at him.
"What's the science behind the ghost zone? Like I didn't even think that any of it was possible." Wally asked.
"Uh I honestly don't know. That's a question for Frostbite or Clockwork." Danny scratched his head awkwardly. Wally gave Danny one last hug before going to pester Frostbite with his questions.
"We really did miss you Phantom." Robin smiled at him. Danny smiled at him before hugging him again. The entire day was spent hanging out and cuddling Danny.
——————————
Danny floated into the kitchen the next morning. As he was reaching for the box of cereal he stopped, there was some sort of barrier in between him and the cupboard. Danny furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and tried again. Robin walked into the kitchen and reached around Danny and grabbed the cereal. Danny stared at him.
"What? Why are you staring at me?" Danny just turned around and tried to reach into the cupboard and again was stopped.
"What the fuck?" Danny whispered.
"Phantom, dude, what's going on?"
"I can't do it."
"Do what?" Robin was just getting more confused. Danny tried to grab something from the pantry again and was stopped. "What? Why can't you reach into there?"
"I don't know!" Danny yelled. Wally ran in and looked at what was going on before doubling over laughing.
"I didn't think that it would work. Oh this is great." Both robin and Danny were staring at the speedster now.
"Mind filling us in on what's going on?" Robin asked.
"I put salt in the pantry. I read somewhere that salt repels ghosts so I tried it." Robin started laughing along with Wally while Danny glared at the two. He stormed out of the room, running into Conner on the way and just brushing past him despite the questioning look.
Hey y'all here's another chapter. Thanks for all the votes and the reads. It really means a lot. Love y'all and stay safe out there.