Chapter 9

While Batman and Danny were walking back to Danny's room Danny seemed to be conflicted about something.
"Are you ok Phantom? You look upset. Don't feel inferior for having to leave today. You're still healing and that's ok. It'll be a process."
"It's not that. I just.." Danny looked away.
"You can tell me anything Phantom. I won't hurt you or judge you."
"Well it's more like I have something to show you." Danny opened his door and walked in. Batman followed close behind, once the door closed Danny took a deep breath and transformed. "I'm not a full ghost. I'm a halfa, half human, half ghost. My name is Danny Fenton. I understand if you want to bring me back." Danny shrunk in on himself, his dark hair shadowing his face.
"Danny can you look at me?" Danny looked up at Batman through his bangs. His eyes widened when he saw that Batman had taken off his cowl to show a young man with dark hair and a stern face. "Do you want to know what I think?" At Danny's nod he continued, "you look just like my son, Dick. Would you like to come to my house and meet all of my kids? They're really nice and maybe you can stay there with us. You can go back to school and make some more friends maybe." Danny's eyes were wide as saucers.
"You would really do that for me?" Danny's voice was full of confusion and amazement.
"Of course. We can protect you and you can join our little family if you would like that. You can at least come meet everyone, if you don't like it then we can come right back here and you can stay full time at the mountain or even the watchtower."
"I would like that. When are we going?" Danny's voice was small and full of emotion.
"We can go today if you want or tomorrow. I would just have to go talk with my kids to let them know."
"I wouldn't mind going today."
"Alright. We can go now. You'll just have to wait in the bat cave for a bit while I talk to them ok? You can call me Bruce while we're there." Bruce put a comforting hand on Danny's shoulder. They walked over to the zeta beams after Danny transformed again. "I just want you to know that Robin is one of my kids. He's going to be coming with us ok? He doesn't know about you because that's your secret to tell."
"Ok. Can I tell him when we get to your house?"
"If you want to. It's all up to you." Batman smiled at him.
———(in the bat cave)
"Hey Robin. Can I tell you something? I told Bruce earlier and I wanted to tell you too." Danny nervously scratched the back of his neck. Robin was surprised that Bruce had so easily revealed his identity.
"Yeah of course dude."
"Well you see I'm not fully a ghost. I'm a halfa, half human half ghost. My real name is Danny Fenton." He transformed into Fenton. Robin raised his eyes in surprise before taking off his own mask.
"Hi, I'm Tim Drake. Nice to meet you." Danny gave him a shy smile. They were interrupted by Bruce's reappearance.
"You can both come up now. Everyone is going to be quiet for you Danny." He was given a small nod in response as they all started up the stairs into the manor.
Alright! Two in one day! Hope y'all like it. I decided to go with Tim drake as Robin, Danny hasn't met Dick yet because Nightwing was on a mission. He only just got back to the manor so he'll be a bit banged up. Stay safe kids.