Chapter 8

Ok so I made some quick changes to the story to help me keep this thing going. So none of them know that Danny is a halfa. That's basically the only thing. So yeah. Sorry for the change but it's easier on me.
Danny woke to a knock on his door. He groggily sat up and stumbled to the door and opened it. There stood Batman in all of his dark brooding glory.
"Phantom, I know that you are still recovering, but I was wondering if you would like to start training."
"I guess. I do know how to fight though. I used to be a hero." Danny didn't look at Batman while he was speaking, "It would be nice to get back into some old routines."
"Alright. Training starts in 15 minutes." Batman walked away before Danny could see the small smile on his face. Danny scrambled around for some gym clothes but came up empty. He decided that Robin might have some gym clothes he could use so he walked to Robin's room. Just as he was knocking Robin opened the door so instead of his fist hitting the door it but Robin's face. Danny's eyes went wide.
"Oh my spooks I'm so sorry." Robin just started laughing so hard he doubled over. "Are you ok? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that."
"It's fine. Man I don't think I've ever seen that happen in real life." Robin waved off his apologies. "Anyway, what did you need."
"Oh well Batman said that I could start training today and I realized that I didn't have any gym clothes and I was wondering if you would be able to lend me some. You don't have to if you don't want to"
Robin cut off his rambling, "Phantom. It's fine dude. Let me just grab some real quick and we can go down and start training." Danny ducked his head down and nodded. Robin handed him a hoodie and a pair of gym shorts and before long they were off to the training room.
—————
After everyone had spared with Canary it was Danny's turn.
"Alright Phantom, Batman told me that you said that you have some fighting experience and some powers. Could you please list some of your powers so that we can make a good training regime?" Danny nodded before taking a deep breath.
"Ok so I have my ectoblasts, cloning, ectoshields, ice powers, flying, intangibility, invisibility, accelerated healing, super strength, and my most powerful is my ghostly wail." The Leaguers seemed surprised at how many powers he had.
"What's your ghostly wail? Can we see it?" Canary asked.
"It's the sound that I made when I died. All ghosts have it but some can't replicate it anymore. I can't do it in here one, because it'll destroy this place and two, because I'll pass out after." Danny nervously glanced around at the Leaguers as if they would try to force him to show them.
"That's alright Phantom. You don't have to show us anything." Batman told him, putting a comforting hand on his shoulder. "No one will ever force you to do anything against your will ever again. I promise." Danny glanced up at him in confusion. "Would you like to be done for today? We can start some other day instead." Danny slowly nodded his head. "Ok. We can do something else today if you're up for it." Danny nodded again. They walked out so that Danny could get changed.
Ok! There's another chapter! I hope y'all like it. Sorry again for the changes but it will make everything make more sense and have some more feels and shows of trust so yeah. Thanks and stay safe y'all.