Chapter 13

There will be violence and some gore in this chapter if this could trigger you please don't read. I don't want any of y'all getting upset. Ily
Danny woke up when he heard giggling. He groggily lifted his head from his warm pillow only to realize that it was in fact not a pillow and was Roy. Danny's face burned when he realized that he'd been sleeping on Roy, sure he cuddled with Bruce but that was different. Bruce was like a father to Danny, Roy on the other hand was a very attractive guy. Danny didn't necessarily like Roy in that way, but he doesn't want Roy to get uncomfortable with him. Danny was so absorbed in his thoughts that he doesn't even realize Roy waking up.
"Danny? Are you ok?" Danny starts at Roy's soft voice.
"Huh? Oh! I'm sorry Roy, you didn't have to stay here or anything. I could have managed. I don't want to be a bother to you.." Danny starts rambling but is cut off by Roy.
"Danny it's ok. You aren't a bother, promise. You don't ever have to deal with this stuff alone." Danny starts to tear up while staring at Roy. Why was he being so nice? Didn't he know how many people Danny had hurt? "Danny you are not alone in this anymore. We are all here for you, me, Bruce, the entire team and batfam. We aren't gonna get you go through this alone." Danny just nods, not trusting himself to not start crying. "Alright why don't we go get some food? I'm starving." Roy smiles.
"Yeah that sounds great." Danny's voice is still quivering but he isn't in danger of crying anymore. They both get up and head out to the kitchen.
———————-
The team were in the den watching movies when the alarms went off. Everyone immediately jumped up on the defense, but they couldn't see anything. Suddenly Danny's ghost sense went off and his eyes went wide. There in front of him stood Dan, Danny started shaking uncontrollably.
"How did you get out?" Danny's voice was shaking full of fear.
"Oh Danny, you can never escape me. I am inevitable." Dan's voice was cold as he laughed, everyone was looking at Danny confused. "This time Clockwork isn't going to save them. You're going to watch them all die and you'll become me Danny," Danny shook before launching himself at Dan.
"I won't let you hurt them. Not again, never again will I stand by as you hurt my family." Danny and Dan fought viciously before Danny got distracted by Dan's attack at the league which caused him to get hit with a especially large ectoblast in the stomach. Danny dropped to the ground in agony, clutching his stomach. Dan seeing his opportunity flew at the closest league member, Roy, and shot off a blast hitting Roy in the shoulder. At Roy's cry of pain Danny's vision went red, he struggled to sit up with a growl.
"How dare you. How DARE YOU!" Danny struggled to his feet, letting out his some of his wail. He was engulfed in green flames before they slowly receded to reveal a crown and the Ring of Rage, the flames creating a fiery cape. "I am King Daniel Phantom of the Ghost Realm, defeater of Pariah Dark and defender of the Living and Undead Realms. You have attacked people under MY protection and for that I sentence you to death. You will regret the day you thought you could attack my family and survive."