Spidey And The Never Ending Trip

Ah chemistry

Ah chemistry. Leading to some of the worlds most historic scientific discoveries, and the worlds worst headaches. Only the thought of going to my internship at Stark Industries after this period was getting me through this boredom.

I look past Ned's head and towards the clock at the front of the room. 2:27. Only thirteen more minutes before we were released. I look back down at my paper and start doodling in the corner as Mr. Harrington voice drones on in the back ground.

"Peter?" Mr. Harrington calls. My head darts up with a questioning look upon it. "Can you solve the equation please?"

I focus my attention on the board behind him. Solving for molarity. After some quick calculations, which would have taken less time without this stupid headache, I solve the problem.

"3M" I say. Mr Harrington looks content with my answer.

"Thank you, Peter," He goes to gather some papers from his desk as he addresses the whole class. "Now class, I have a special announcement. Next Monday, a week from today, we will be going on a field trip!"

The class explodes into excited whispers and rusting papers. After all there were only five minutes left before the bell rang.

"Hold your horses, I haven't even told you guys where we're going." Mr. Harrington comments. "This is the exciting part, folks, as in a week from now we will be headed to... Stark Industries !"

I groan and lay my head on my open binder. Why in the world would this be happening to me? Just four more minutes and I would've be out of this place, free, if you will. And now I've had a bomb drop on me. A big nasty bomb that would take forever to clean up.

You see, basically everyone at school knew about my internship with Stark Industries, however no one believed me. All except for Ned of course, but that was only because he knew the secret it was covering up.

Mr. Harrington passes out the papers to the class while announcing, "These are due back to me by Friday."

For the next few minutes the class gets ready to leave and buzzes from excitement of the upcoming trip. I pick my head up from my book and I'm greeted by Ned turned around to face me, the biggest smile taking over his face.

"Are you excited?" Ned asks. " Stark Industries!"

I start packing up my bags and reply, "Actually Ned, I'm not that excited. Come to think of it, I'm kind of dreading this trip." I shove the paper into my backpack and zip it closed. The bell rings and Ned and I are left to walk all the way across campus to get to the front of the school.

"Well I'm excited." Ned says. "I can't believe we're going to Stark Industries. Not only is it one of the most influential scientific industries in the world, it's where some of the Avengers live! Not to mention my best friend who has neglected to ever invite me over ever."