Game Night

Every Friday the Avengers Compound has a game night

Every Friday the Avengers Compound has a game night. That is, if most of its occupants aren't too busy saving to world.

One young Avenger, technically an Avenger in train but we'll over look that for right now, has never been to said game night. But he does often hear of the antics that his older counterparts get up to on these nights. You may have guessed by now that this Avenger is Peter Parker, Spider-Man.

Luckily for Peter, tonight was the night that he would finally be able to attend the coveted game night at the Avengers Compound. Needless to say, he was excited. I mean, how many teenagers can say they spent their Friday night playing Monopoly with Thor or The Falcon?

So, as soon as school got out on that faithful Friday, Peter hopped into the car waiting for him to be driven to the Compound by none other than Happy Hogan himself. Since Peter is Peter he didn't stop talking the entire ride, and since Happy is Happy he didn't stop being annoyed by it for the entire ride. It's was the normal, comfortable environment for the two of them to be in.

They arrived at the Compound just in time, Bruce was finishing setting up the games in the lounge area while Wanda, Natasha, and Sam were bustling around the kitchen, presumably gathering snacks but there was a lot of bickering coming from that area.

Everyone else who could make it, including Tony, Steve, Bucky, Thor, Clint, And Vision, sat around the games. That's where Peter went to sit, just as he sat down Natasha, Wanda, and Sam walk in with the snacks.

"Alright," Steve says as everyone settles in. "What do we want to play first?"

"Personally, I want to challenge the other Spider to a game of Twister." Natasha says, snacking on a cracker.

As soon as the words are out of her mouth the whole group turns to look at me. And as soon as the words are out of her mouth Peter knew what his answer was.

And that is the story of how I found myself playing twister with one of the deadliest spies in our world with her best friend calling out where our hands and feet go.

"Right foot red," Clint's says. Currently, Peter has all of his limbs on green while Natasha is spread amongst the other three colors, but now, Peter somehow has to get his right foot all the way across the mat to a red spot.

Somehow, someway, Peter finds the perfect spot for his foot and leg to reach over to the red section, but unfortunately that means he's in a really warped back bend.

Somewhere along the line of Nat and Peter playing, teams began to form for each of them. Her side consisted of Sam, Bucky, and Steve. On my side, Peter had Tony, Wanda, and Bruce. Vision had decided to stay neutral since he is a computer and they all decided Clint shouldn't pick a side since he's the spinner but I think we all know whose side he's on.

"Left hand yellow." Clint calls for Natasha. The game continues until at one point Natasha gets a move that would literally be impossible to execute without falling. She then proceeded to claim she could to it and fell. Peter won the game.

After, Tony and Peter head to the kitchen to get more snacks. The rest of the team is busy setting up for a game of clue.

"So," Tony grabs a bag of chips from the cupboard. "How'd you do it?"

Peter turns to look at him, an innocent look upon his face, "What? Do what?"

"You know no one has ever beat her at Twister before." Tony says.

"I don't know what your talking about." Peter picks up a box of crackers from the cupboard behind him.

Tony walks backwards and says. "Just gonna day, if there's anything you want to tell me, you should get it off your chest now."

"Sticky fingers," Peter whispers, wiggling the fingers that aren't holding the box of crackers. Tony smirks and walks the rest of the way back to the group of superheroes arguing over who gets to be Colonel Mustard or Mrs. White.

Okay, sometimes I feel like these chapters end in weird ways but also in my head the scene makes sense. Like a movie or a tv show. Just wanted to get that out there cause that's how I end a lot of my chapters.