Peter, meet Wanda

*This and other chapters like this one are in an au, cause idk where they would fit in to mcu timeline*

*Also this chapter got messed up and most it got deleted so that's why its being posted again-I had to write it again*

"Hey kid?" Mr. Stark asks from his position at a table in his Labs.

"Yeah?" I respond, still fiddling with my web-shooters. I was attempting to upgrade them so Karen and I can double up on the type of webs that can be used. It'll either be one in each hand or switching between two on both hands. Maybe both, we'll see.

"There's someone I want you to meet." He says. "I've told them all about you and they're excited to meet you."

Told them how much? Who could Mr. Stark trust enough to tell them everything about me and my secret identity?

"Wha- Who?" I ask, setting down my work.

"Follow me." Me says as he walks out of the room and down the hall. I have no choice, I follow him. Eventually he reaches a door and knocks on it.

The door clicks open but I'm shocked to see no I'm on the receiving end of it. There is one girl sitting at a desk on the other side of the room. Her hand was out towards us and there was some kind of glowing red thing on the end of her hand. That couldn't possibly be how she was opening to the door?

"Wanda," Tony says. This causes the girl, Wanda, to turn around and look at the two of us. However, I'm going to assume she didn't quite realize that there were two of us at first because when she turned around she looked shocked and dropped her hand, causing the door to swing slightly closed.

"Oh my," She says. Then all we hear is some shuffling before she appears on the other side of the door. "Hi, you must be Peter?"

"I, uh, Wanda? Uh- how did, how did you do that thing." I make a motion with my hands in an attempt to symbolize the magic red thing she was doing earlier.

"Well it's actually a long story," She says. "My brother and I were experimented on back in my home country of Sokovia. He ended up fast and, I ended up weird." She makes a ball of the red magic stuff and starts rolling it around her fingers. "Just a little while ago, an evil robot persuaded the two of us to join his cause in taking down the Avengers. He wanted us to use our powers against the world. But if it wasn't for the Avengers, Clint especially, I wouldn't be here trying to change my ways. Trying to use my powers to help the world, rather than harm it. So, after we defeated Ultron I was brought back here as a part of the Avengers Initiative, and then they began my training, which I am still in. But I have heard a lot about you. What's your story, Spider-Boy?"

"It's not nearly as exciting as that but I was bitten my a spider on a school field trip, Freshman year, soon enough I discovered that I had certain spider-like abilities and heightened senses. Then about six months later, Mr. Stark discovers my true identity and recruites me as like a 'Junior Avenger', I guess. At one point he asked me to join the real Avengers but I declined because I thought he was trying to test my maturity."

The conversation continues and we talk about anything and everything. Mostly about what's it's like to grow up and be teens in America and Sokovia.

At some point, very early on in the conversation, Mr. Stark had left us to our own devices. He came back around 5:30 to tell me that if I wanted to meet my curfew I would have to leave now. I exchange numbers with Wanda so we can talk more later and leave with Mr. Stark.

When we're standing in the elevator I thank him. I think that knowing someone who is going through similar confusing superhero stuff and confusing normal teen stuff will be so helpful. Hopefully this is the beginning to a super friendship.