Chapter Three

We rolled up to the venue just in time for sound check. Maybe a few minutes to share while the Berrys unloaded the truck along with the rest if the crew.

I hopped off the bus with an un-lit cigarette in my mouth. I looked around and everyone being crazy as usual before a show, then I decided to venture off and get a peak at the fans in line.

"Where you going?" Johnny asked me.

"Give me a lit and walk with me." I said as he walked up to me.

He handed me a lighter and we started walking.

"I wanna check the line out real fast." I told him.

"Why?" He laughed, "oh in hopes that girl shows up?"

I shook my head, "maybe."

Johnny shook his head as we turned the corner.

"Shit there's a lot of people!" I said going back around the corner.

Johnny was standing behind me as I peeped around.

"Do you see her?" Johnny asked.

"I don't know." I said scanning the crowed.

"Look! It's Gates!" A fan pointed out.

Johnny grabbed me and pulled me back around the corner.

"Synyster!!!" A bunch of them yelled.

I looked and a shit ton start running are way.

"I give!" I yelled as I took off back the buses with Johnny right behind me.

Both of us turned another corner and went inside the venue after we hopped the fence.

"What the fuck?" Aarin laughed as we ran into the dressing room.

I paused for a second catching my breath then looked at Johnny, "We could have stopped running when we hopped the fence. We didn't have to run all the way here."

"Now you tell me!" Johnny laughed as he fell on the couch.

Shadz shook his head, "I don't even want to know but we have sound check."

All of us left the dressing room and headed out to the stage for our sound check. I knew some fans were suppose to watch our sound check, due to part of the meet and greets we do, which came after sound check. I was hoping, with the slightest, that girl would be there.

"Hey whats up?" Shadz said to the few people standing in front of the stage.

I walked over to my amp as I scanned the few people for that girl.

No luck.

But I did noticed someone. That friend of hairs, that had pink in her hair. She looked at me like she was egar to talk.

"Synyster." Johnny said snapping me from my thoughts.

I looked at Johnny, then Zacky. He was looking at me, like he remember who she was and knew she was with the girl I had picked out from the previous night.

We done our sound check, then we were to do the meet and greet. We all lined up as each fan came to us, having us sign their cd's and taking a group photo. When that girl I noticed, made her way to us, we took our picture and signed a cd, then I pulled her closer to me and whispered in her ear.

"Hang out here for a second." I told her.

I looked at our manger and told him to let her stay.

The rest of the fans seamed a little butt hurt, but this was a mission to find out about this mystery girl of mine, so they had to get over it at some point.

"I need a beer." Johnny said as the last fan left.

Zacky and I looked at each other, then apporched the girl.

"Brandy isnt it?" Zacky mentioned to her.

She smiled and nodded her head.

"We invited you and your friends to the bar last night, why did you show up?" I asked her.

She grew a discusting look on her face, but for she could speak, Aarin yelled for us to head back to the dressing room.

I sighed and looked at the boys, then back at the Brandy girl.

"Can we bring her with us?" Zacky suggested.

I shurgged my shoulders.

"Hell we can do what we want." Zacky said detereminded, "We run this show."

I laughed as we escorted the girl with us backstage.

"What? Who is this?" Shadz asked.

I flashed him a cheesy grin, "The anwsers to my mystery girl?"

"You and that damn girl again?" Johnny laughed, "Thats not her is it?"

I shook my head no.

"Well fine I guess." Shadz laughed as he grabbed a beer off the table.

Zacky and I took the girl and we out to the bus so we could talk alone.

As soon as we got on the bus, the girl blew up.

"What is going on?!" She spazed out, "Why am I being treated so good?"

I laughed at her out burst, "Isnt that a good thing?"

She shot me a glare, "Who's this myster girl your talking about?"

I looked at my shoes, then back at her, "I forgot her name. Damn it."

She looked at me with a raised brow.

"One of your friend." I said throwing my hands up.

"I'll show you pictures," She said sitting next to me as she pulled out her phone, "This one, or this one?

"That one! With the red hair." I pointed out.

I snatched her phone and just looked at the picture.

"Thats Cyndy. The other one, is a bitch." Brandy said rolling her eyes.

I looked at her funny.

"The whole reason we didnt go to your hotel last night, was her fault. She was to tired to go and refused to let us go alone." She said angery.

Zacky looked at me, then the girl, "Then why are you here and neither of them are?"

"Well, we left and disowen are friend after that," She started to explain, "Then tonight, Cyndy was so upset, cause you guys invited us. Our two favorite people from the band, and we didnt get to go. She had been beating herself up since last night. I was going to surprize her with the Meet & Greet tickets, but she got pulled into work before I told her."

I thought about a second. Trying to figure something out.

"Are you coming to the rest of the Florida shows?" I asked her.

She nodded her head, "Yea, but only front row tickets. We didnt have enough money for Meet & Greets each time."

I smiled, "Dont worry about that. I'm giving you guys back stage passes."

"What?" Brandy and Zacky both said shocked.

I nodded my head and stood up, "Yea. But have someone dropped you off. Dont drive."

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"You can stay with us these next few days. After the last show, have someone pick you up after." I told her.

Zacky shook his head, "Thats crazy Brian."

I shurgged my shoulders, "I cant help it. I want her."

That Brandy girl whistled at me.

I just flipped her off.

"Wait, so, were your favorites?" Zacky smirked.

Brandy's face got a tad red.

I rolled my eyes and walked off the bus to explain to Matt what I just done.