Chapter Seven

That morning, I woke up on my back. Cyndy was curled up basically on my stomach with her legs wrapped around mine. Her hair was all in my face. I smiled to myself and looked around the room. No one was awake, but there was knocking on the door. I looked down at Cyndy, not wanting to move. I liked this and I knew if I moved, I could go back to this, so I stayed quiet and didn't get up, but finally, Zacky got up and answered it.

"Yea?" He said opening the door.

It was Shadz.

"Were all heading out to get breakfast. If you guys want to join will wait for you in the lobby." Shadz told us.

Zacky looked at me and I smiled, nodding my head yes like I wanted to go.

"Yea, we'll come, just let us wake the girls up." He told him, shutting the door.

Zacky smiled at me, "alright what's this?"

I shook my head, "nothing, that's just it. But you on the other hand."

He flipped me off and started getting dressed.

I slowly pushed Cyndy off of me and she curled up in to a ball. I thought was cute, but I had to get dressed.

"Brandy, wake up." Zacky said nudging her as I walked out of the bathroom.

She slowly rolled over and looked at the two of us.

Zacky was smiling at her with his shirt over his shoulder. I was putting on my bracelet before I picked out my shirt.

"What the fuck?" She yelled shocked.

Her yelled, woke Cyndy.

I just laughed and put on one of my white shirts I had made, then out my two necklaces on.

"What's going on?" Cyndy asked.

I smiled at her, "get ready. Were going out for breakfast."

She slowly crawled out of bed and started going threw her bag. Brandy jumped up from the bed, snatched her bag and went into the bathroom.

"Damn her." Cyndy growled as she sat on the she of the bed, waiting on Brandy.

I laughed and sat next to her, "I'll wait with you."

Brandy shortly came out all dressed and ready.

"Come on." Zacky said as he started at the door.

Brandy looked at me and Cyndy. "Are you sure you don't want me to wait for you?" She asked Cyndy.

"I'm good." Cyndy said smiling at me, then went to change.

I sat on the bed, scanning my old messages on my phone from Jimmy for what seamed like an hour but was only twenty minutes before Cyndy came out.

I quickly looked at her and she had a smile on her face. Her hair was scrunched and barley and makeup. She was wearing black diem jean shorts with a Ozzy Osbourne shirt that was ripped down the sides.

"Brian?" She laughed, yanking me from my thoughts.

I jumped up and walked toward the door, "let's go."

We all finished eating at a local food place, then decided we would walk up and down the beach strip were all the small surf stores were.

"I'd like to see you surf Christ." Shadz said to Johnny.

He smiled and ran off into one of the stores.

We all went in behind him. Shadz was looking at some toys for his kids. Aarin was looking at swim trunks.