Chapter Seventeen

We made it in time for our show that next day. Cyndy and Brandy had everything to come with us. Zackys mind was at ease finally.

It was the start of the second week of having them out and it was good, but Cyndy and Brandy kept to themselves when we would just be on the road, driving. They would whisper to each other, then lock themselves in the back lobby. It was weird, but nothing I was to worried about, but for Zacky, he spazed about it a lot.

As for today, we rolled into New York City the night before. We had two days off in this great place, which was perfect for taking the girls out and getting to know them. Zacky and it planned everything the night we rolled in while the were sleeping. They've always wanted to come here and I was glad that I could make it happen.

"Zacky and I are going to get ready on the bus, we'll be back soon." I told Cyndy as Zacky and I grabbed our bags and went to the bus.

I opened the bus door and dumped all my clothes I had in that one bag, on the couch.

"What are you doing?" Zacky laughed as he went threw his.

I threw my hands up, "I have no idea what to wear."

Zacky shook his head and changed his shirt, "figure something out."

"What are you wearing?" I asked him.

He smirked and put on a dressy jacket, with his plan white vneck shirt, that I was sure was mine, "this. Along with some black pants."

I flipped him off and looked at my clothes. I found a pair of dark jeans with the knees ripped out. I also picked out my dirty white skull shirt. But I was still missing something.

"You got another dressy jacket?" I asked Zacky.

He handed me the one he had on.

"Yes!" I said laying it with my clothes, "you should bring the bow tie back."

"You think so?" Zacky asked.

I nodded my head.

"Alright, I just have to change shirts again." He said looking for shirts.

I started getting dressed and I was ready within twenty minutes. Zacky just finished tying his bow tie.

"Your missing something." Zacky said looking at me, as he started slicking his hair back, "bring your fedora back."

I thought about it, I didn't have one with me. But I remember, I had one hid on the bus in case I wanted it. So I ran in the back and got it. I noticed a piece of paper in the floor as I started out of the lounge. I picked it up and looked at it. It was a cartoon drawing of Zacky and I with Brandy and Cyndy.

"Dude look at this." I said handing the paper to Zacky.

He looked at it then me, "who drew this? It's pretty cool."

"I think Cyndy did." I said looking at it again.

"Well, come on, let's tell them we're ready and call a cab." Zacky said as he started off the bus.

I looked at the paper again. I really liked the picture, but why did she draw it?