Chapter Five

After our show was over, we went straight into Orlando to our hotel. It wasn't to far from where we were, so everyone was egar and drinking. I still haven't explained to Cyndy and Brandy why they were here. I couldn't say much to Cyndy at all. She was so shy. And she made me shy. I wasn't like that. But I was glad Johnny distracted her from me, so I could talk to Zacky and Brandy.

"What did you tell her?" I straight up asked Brandy.

She shook her head, "I told her I won a three day stay with you guys."

"Really?" Zacky asked, "how would that work?"

She laughed, "ever hear a band throw out a certain object out and the lucky fan gets prizes?"

Both of us shook our heads no.

"Well then." She said as she got up and made her way to her friend.

"She's cute." I pointed out to Zacky, "for you."

He shook his head with a laugh as he finished his beer, "very funny Syn."

"Were here!" Aarin yelled as the bus stopped.

I reached in my bunk and got out my over night bag. I felt Cyndy brush behind me as she made her way to the lounge to get her bad.

"You girls, can room with Zacky and Syn since bringing you were their ideas." Shadz told us as he handed everyone keys to rooms.

The girls looked at each other extremely nerves.

I couldn't help but laugh. I threw my bag over my shoulder and followed Zacky up to our room with the girls behind us. When we got to it, I tossed my bag on the bed, away from the door and near the balcony.

"That's the bed I wanted." Cyndy pouted.

I gave her a smirk, "to bad."

Zacky sat his bag down on the same bed and went into the bathroom.

I glared at the door, then at the girls, "you girls want to head down to the bar?"

They nodded their heads, so I escorted them down to the bar where we found Johnny and Aarin.

"Where is Shadz?" I asked them.

Johnny shook his head, "still after the other night he's not in the mood, so he's talking to Val."

I nodded my head then looked at the bartender, "let's get a round of shots."

"Hell yea!" Johnny yelled.

I shook my head and grabbed a shot, "to our day off tomorrow."

"To a day off!" Aarin cheered, downing the shot.

"Sorry in late, I had to shower." Zacky said joining us at the bar.

I looked him up and down and he had dressed up a bit. I knew why to, it was to impress that Brandy girl.

"Will you entertains the girls why I jump I?" I asked.

He sighed, then laughed, "sure go ahead."

With that, I ran off upstairs. I snatched my black and read Syn shirt I had made, my dark diem jeans and a pair of boxers, tossing them on the bed, then jumped in the shower. I quickly washed off and got out, blowing my hair. Once I spiked it up, I walked out and slipped on my boxers, then pants. As I reached for my red belt, there was a knock on the door, then it slowly opened. It was Cyndy.

"Consider your self lucky, I just put my pants on." I laughed.

Her face turned red as she spoke, "I'm sorry. Just, they sent me up here after you."

I nodded my head and put on my belt, then my bracelet.

"Their kind of drunk and all over each other." She also said.

I laughed and put on my black boots, "that's Zacky for you. Let me finish getting ready, and we'll go wedge between them."

She shook her head and laughed.

I grabbed my necklaces and threw them over my neck, then started staying on my cologne. Just as I was finishing up, Zacky and Brandy came busting threw the door.

"Um?" I chuckled as Zacky threw Brandy down on the bed.

Cyndy hide behind the door and looked at me.

"Zacky, are we not?" I started.

Zacky looked at me with a smirk, "go take your mystery girl and leave!"

"Zack!" I laughed.

"I don't care. I'll do it with you standing there. You know me." He said serious as he pulled his shirt off.

Brandy was laughing, wasted.

"Okay, come on Syn." Cyndy said snatching my arm and pulling me out of the room.

I leaned against the door and laughed.

"What?" She asked me.

I shook my head. I couldn't stop laughing. As I calmed myself down, I herd them moaning.

"Let's get out of this fucking hotel." I laughed as I grabbed her arms and ran toward the elevators.