Chapter Six

At first, we decided to hang out in the bar, but it got crowded really fast and it was only one am now, so we decided to go walk on the beach since our hotel was on the beach.

"Tell me about yourself." I said as we started down the path.

She looked at me funny, "why don't you tell me why I'm really here?"

"What do you mean?" I laughed.

She stopped right before we got to the sand. She gave me a weird look as she placed her hand on her hip.

"What?" I said still laughing, tossing my hands in the air.

"What Zacky said." She stated, "Mystery girl?"

I shook my head, "Dont worry about that."

"Really?" She said.

I smiled and held out my hand for her, "Come on, lets enjoy the night."

She smiled, grabbing my hand.

I pulled her along as I took off running toward the water. I stopped just before we got to it. Cyndy almost fell face first, but I caught her.

"Thanks." She mummled pushing her hair out of her face.

I sat down in the sand, looking out at the moon sitting on the water. It was an amazing sight. That was one thing I loved about touring, was seeing the world. I slowly started to think about Jimmy again, but Cyndy sat next to me and giggled.

"What?" I asked her.

She shurgged her shoulders, "The last thing I would have seen happing was running on the beach with Synyster Gates."

"Call me Brian." I smiled down at her.

"Alright, Brian, now what?" She asked.

I threw my head back and thought for a second, then looked at her, "You can tell me about you."

She sighed, "Really? I still dont understand why im here."

"Lets leave that a mystery." I winked at her, "Tell me about you and I'll tell you about me."

She shurgged her shoulders, "Theres not much to me really. Im a simple girl, with no idea what I want out of life."

"Really?" I asked.

She nodded her head, "Music is something I'd like, but I cant play anything to save my life."

"Tell me more." I laughed.

She laughed as well, "Im 25, I live in Florida with my best friend, still figering things out."

"Have a boyfriend? Fiance? Husband?" I asked.

She shook her head, "Nope."

"Ever been in love?" I also asked.

She nodded her head, "Once."

I nodded my head.

"What about you?" She asked, "Been in love? Got a girl out there somewhere?"

I shook my head no, "Im single, recently divorced. So I was in love, yes, but not anymore. Then there was once in highschool, I thought it was love, but it wasnt."

She nodded her head in silence.

I looked at her as she gazed out into the ocean. I couldnt help but feel something about her. I couldnt figure it out. She met my gaze with a smile and started laughing. I looked away and noticed we weren't far from the pier.

"You wanna grab a drink from the pier? Have a few actually." I laughed. "I'll buy."

She nodded her head, "Sure."