Chapter Nine

That morning, I woke up with Cyndys faced buried in my arm. But I didn't just wake up, I was woken up, to Zacky and Brandy going at it. I rubbed my eyes with one hand and looked over. Sure enough, I saw Zackys bear ass. Cyndy started growling in her sleep. I pulled her close to me, wrapping both arms around her, the covered both of us up. Their noses got louder and louder, so I hugged Cyndy as tight as I could, waking her up.

"Brain." She said looking at me.

I smiled, "Morning."

She looked at me funny, then her eys got wide when she heard what was going on.

"Oh my god!" She yelled, hugging onto me tight.

I couldnt help but laugh.

Then we heard, Brandy yelling at Zacky.

"You can come out now." Zacky said, aggervated.

Cyndy started to peep out of the covers, but I stopped her.

"Let me make sure its safe.' I laughed as I looked out of the covers.

Brandy was not in the room and Zacky just yanked his pants on.

"Okay, were good." I laughed pulling the cover off of us.

Brandy stomped out of the bathroom and glared at Zacky as she sat down on the bed, "Your an ass."

I just laughed as I grabbed my camo cargo shorts from my bag, quickly putting them on. I grabbed my white jeresy from my bag as well and put it on.

Cyndy grabbed her bag and put on a pair of ripped jeans over her shorts, and left my shirt on.

"Going to wear that?" I asked her.

She smiled proudly and threw he bag over her shoulder.

"Bus call!" Johnny yelled from the hall.

I grabbed my bag and grabbed Cyndy's hand, then followed Zacky and Brandy out the door.

We quickly got to the venue and went into the dressing room. I pulled Cyndy onto my lap and kissed her.

Johnny shook his head, "So figure your mystery girl out?"

I nodded my head and hugged onto her.

"How you going to deal with her leaving tonight?" Shadz asked as he pulled off his jacket.

I shook my head. I did not want to talk about that. I didnt want her to leave, but I knew she had too.

"Sound check." Our manager said sticking his head into the dressing room.

After sound check, fans were starting to be let in, so we all changed into out stage outfit. I threw on my white v-neck and wore my light deim colored studded jacket, with a pair of black jeans with knee wholes. I put on my white and brown boots, then sat down on the couch next to Cyndy. I propped my feet on the table and grabbed Cyndy's leg.

She looked at my shoes, then at me, "Those are werid looking."

"Dissing my shoes?" I said sounding hurt.

She smiled.

I shook my head, "Whatever."

She gasped and slapped my leg, then crossed her arms.

I laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Are you ready?" Zacky said as he put on his deim vest.

I shurgged my shoulders, "We have like three bands to wait for."

He looked at Brandy, then me.

"No. Im not." I said serious.

Brandy and Cyndy looked at me, werid.