Chapter Four

That next day, I woke up excited. I couldn't wait to get to the venue today. I was even more excited that we had a day off tomorrow. I jumped out of my bunk and grabbed the clothes I was going to wear for the day, then head to the back lounge to get ready. I put my faded black v-neck shirt on and I put on my last pair of non-ripped, black jeans I had, then I looked at the shoes I had to choose from. It didnt take me too long til I decided with my black sneakers. Lastly, I grabbed my black demin studded jacket, tossing it on. As I started out of the lounge, I forgot to even brush my hair, let alone, style it.

"What on earth?" Johnny said rolling out of his bunk.

I smirked at him as I grabbed my hair gal and my phone. I slipepd on my bullet braclet and put on my two necklaces. My key one and my bullet one, then made my way off the bus and into the venue to do my hair.

"Why?" Shadz sid shaking his head.

I glared at him as I brushed my hair back.

"Oh yea, thats right, that girl is suppose to come today." He laughed.

Aarin walked up to him and wrapped his arm around him, "Thats if she shows up."

I flipped them off, then put some gel on my hands, as I spike my hair up and felded it back. I did the same to the tail of my hair, off the back on my neck.

"Look at Synyster Gates guys. He's fly as fuck." Shadz laughed.

"Keep laughing. I get to spend the next four days with an amazing girl." I smirked, "While yours is at home."

Shadz rolled his eyes, "She taking care of River and Owen."

"You dont even know if your going to like how this girl acts. You just seen what she looks like." Aarin stated.

I shook my head, "We'll see about that."

After I finished getting ready, Zacky came walking in looking sharp as well.

"What is with you two? You don't have a girl do you?" Shadz asked him.

He shook his head no, "No, but she has a friend so I could."

"Brian, your guests are here." Our manager said walking into the dressing room.

I grabbed Zackys shoulder and looked at our manager, "Bring them in."

Our manger nodded his head and went to get the girls.

"I can't believe you are dragging girls with us." Aarin said shaking his head.

I grabbed a beer and slightly shoved him out of his chair, "shut it."

"Right this way." Our manager said as he opened the door.

Two girls walked in with back packs. The stood there, star struck, with awkward smiles.

"Hey ladies. Welcome to our dressing room." Shadz jumped up shaking their hands.

"Thank you." The red head said with a sweet, beautiful smile.

The other girl looked at me, then her friend.

I stayed quiet and was drinking my beer, eyeing both of them.

"Shadows, where can we put our bags?" Brandy asked.

Shadz looked at me and smirked, "Gates, escort your guests to where they will stay."

I rolled my eyes and stood up, yanking Zacky with me, "this way ladies."

Zacky smirked at me as we walked out the back toward the buses.

I glanced at the girls and Cyndy's face was red as Brandy chuckled at her. I thought it was cute and I had no idea why.

"Watch your step." Zacky said as he opened up the bus door for all of us.

I stepped on first and took them to the back lounge.

"You guys can keep your stuff here until we figure out which bunks you'll get." I told them.

They both sat their bags down and looked at Zacky and I, waiting for what was next.

I looked at Zacky and he was looking at me.

"I have a question." Cyndy spoke.

I nodded my head.

"Why us? Why are we so special?" She asked.

I quickly looked at Brandy. I thought for sure she would have given me away, but she didn't. She was smirking at me. Now I wanted to know what she told Cyndy to convince her this way real. I then looked at Zacky and he was waiting for me to explain.

As I started to opened my mouth to speak, Johnny came marching on the bus looking at me and Zacky.

"Time for sound check!" He smiled.

I shook my head, "I'll explain later, but in the mean time come watch our sound check."