Chapter Ten

A few weeks later, we rolled back in to SoCal. I was started to relax and unwind that we were getting home, but I still could not stop thinking about Cyndy and how pissed I was at myself.

As soon as we stepped off the bus at the venue, we were greater with Val holding Owen, along with Kimberly.

"I missed my boy!" Shadz yelled snatching Owen from Val, "where River?"

Val looked at me, then Matt, "Michelle has him. She walking around the stage with Lacy."

My heart sunk. The last person I needed to be around tonight, was my ex. It sucked she was twin sister with Shadz wife.

"I'm sorry Brian, she wanted to come and I need all the help I could get with River and Owen. Owen being two and River pushing four." Val said freaking out.

I hugged her, "it's okay. It's fine."

"Good." Val smiled at me.

I left the guys and went into the dressing room to lay my show clothes out, but when I walked in, I didn't like who I saw. It was Michelle.

"God damn it!" I yelled as I turned to go out the door.

"Brian wait!" She yelled snatching my arm.

I looked at her.

"I want to talk." She said quietly.

I sighed, "later. Let me get some boos in me before I talk to you."

She shot me a glare and I walked out of the dressing room.

After outlet sound check, I was drunk, almost too drunk, but I knew I had to play. I knew I would play like shit, but I did not care right now. At the moment, I had to face Michelle.

I walked into the dressing room and she was the only one in there. Everyone else went out to eat. I looked her up and down as I leaned against the door.

"Brian? Your too drunk to play a show." She said angry.

"It's your fault. You wanted to talk to me." I said disgusted, "I can play like this."

She rolled her eyes, "I want you."

I looked at her shock, "Michelle, you left me. I'm done with you."

She shook her head and walked closer to me, "I don't care. I want you back."

"No." I said strongly as I pushed her aside and sat on the couch.

She walked to the door and locked it, then looked at me.

"Michelle?" I questioned.

"If I can't get you back, I just want you one last time. I want my way with you." She said as she unbuttoned her shirt.

I shook my head, "no, I can't."

"Why? You don't have a new girlfriend already do you?" She asked as she say on my lap.

I thought about Cyndy. I wanted her now more then even, but I knew she wasn't mine. I knew I might never see her again.

"Brian." Michelle said looking me in the eye, "please."

I just looked at her and she kissed me. She rubbed her hands on my chest, so I pushed her back on the couch and kissed her neck.

"Yes." She slightly moaned.

I looked at her with a serious look, "keep your eyes closed."

She looked at me funny then did what she was told.

I pulled my shirt off and kissed her. She pushed me back and sat on my lap again. I watched her as she undid my pants. I couldn't help but feel discussed with myself. I felt tears stream down my face, but I quickly whipped them away and shoved Michelle to the ground to have my way with her. I hated what I was doing, but I couldn't stop myself.

That night, I went out in stage and felt sober. I knew I wasn't but I felt like I was. I played decent, but not my 100% best. And everyone in the band knew I wasn't. They knew it was because Michelle was here, but they didn't know the full story.

We walked off stage after an amazing show, ending an amazing tour. Which was my favorite tour so far. Matt stole River from Val and walked with her backstage. Johnny walked with Lacy and Aarin with Kim. I glared at Michelle as I walked pasted her after Zacky.

"What are your plans for tonight?" I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders, "go home? Get a good rest."

"Let's get fucked up." I told him.

"I don't know, I haven't slept good since Brandy left." He told me.

I nodded my head, "alright. I understand. I should do the same."

He hugged me and went back to the dressing room.

"Brian." I heard Michelle call for me.

I turned and glared at her, "no, fuck you."

"Brian!" She yelled pissed off as she started walking to me.

I shook my head and walked out the back door and out on the street. I started walking toward Johnny's bat. I knew no good would come from this.