Chapter Eight

After the sun went down, all of us were still hanging out on the beach and swimming. I was getting kind of bored and thought about heading to the room, but I didn't say anything cause I wanted to stay with Cyndy.

"I think I want to go change." Cyndy suggested.

"Your done swimming?" Brandy asked her.

She nodded her head and started toward the hotel.

I jumped up, "hey wait for me!"

She turned and waited for me.

I walked over to Zacky and grabbed my stuff. "Don't come back to the room till like horrible late." I whispered to him.

"Why?" He asked looking up at me.

I sighed and leaned down to him again, "I want to have some time alone with her. Go party on Johnny's room or something."

"I see!" Zacky smirked at me, as he winked at me.

I shoved him on his side, then ran to catch up with Cyndy.

We got to the room and I jumped in the bathroom first and changed into some shorts, then let Cyndy in. I picked a normal sleeveless black shirt, then started looking at movies.

Once I had one found, Cyndy walked out of the bathroom in just a towel.

"Forget something?" I asked laughing.

She glared at me as she snatched her bag and went back in the bathroom.

She shortly came back out in a black MIW tank top and red short shorts. I patted next to me and she sat down. I hopped up and grabbed a bag of popcorn and stuck it in the microwave.

"What are we watching?" She asked me as I leaned against the desk.

"Evil dead? Ever watch it?" I asked.

She nodded her head excited, "I love that movie."

"Is it good?" I asked as I grabbed the popcorn, then sat next to her.

She nodded her head and looked at the tv.

After we finished the popcorn, the music was half way threw and I decided we would finish the last of the vodka from last night, which wasn't much, just to get us slightly buzzed.

Cyndy laid back and propped her arms behind her head. I stretched and wrapped my arms around her legs as I laid my head on his hip.

"What are you doing?" She laughed.

I squeezed her, "shh movie."

I stayed like that till the movie was over. I liked it, it was gory but good.

"Not asleep are you?" She asked me.

"Nope." I said, still holding onto her.

"Like it?" She asked.

I held myself up and looked at her, nodding my head with a smile.

She laughed, "good. Now what?"

I looked down at the bed, then crawled on top of her.

"Brian." She slight laughed.

I made my way to were I was hovering over her. I leaned over the edge of the bed and picked up the vodka bottle that had a sip or two left.

"What some?" I asked her.

She shook her head no, I so I drunk the rest if it, then looked her in the eye.

She was looking at me as well, then I dropped my gaze to her lips. I didn't know what it was, but I really wanted her right now, so I leaned down and softly kissed her. She didn't fight be off or push me back, so I kissed her more passionately. I broke the kiss and looked her up and down. She just looked at me, like she wanted more, so I kissed her neck. I felt her hand run threw my hair. I ran my hand down her side and slowly lifted her shirt off.

"Brian." She said between our kisses.

She look me in the eye, nerves.

I shook my head, "I got it."

I pulled off my shirt and started kissing down her chest. I got to her shorts and slowly pulled them off. I wrapped my arm around one of her legs and kissed her inner thigh. I looked up at her and she was bitting her lip, looking at me. I slowly took of her panites, then kissed her stomach. I looked her in the eye right before I kissed her lips again. I kept kissing her as I softly ran my hands against her thigh, and putting a finger in her. She slightly moan as I added another finger. I kissed down her stomach again and slowly used my tounge along with a finger.

"Brian." She moan with a slightly laugh, "Dont tease me."

I smirked as I got off the bed and dropped my shorts, then pulled off my boxers, putting them on the side of the bed. I crawled back ontop of her and kissed her again, pulling her bra down, exposing her chest. I leaned down and left kisses all over them as she ran her hand threw my hair. I looked back up at her and she was looking me in the eye. I kissed her again and enter her. She gasped in reaction, but I kept my pase slow, till she got use to it. I was overwelmed with how amazing she felt. I kissed her neck as she clawed my sides, in reaction, I started going faster. She slowly whimpered out moans. I thrusted harder and deeper, making her moans louder and louder. I thrusted one more time and was a deep as I could get, then stopped, looking down at her. I ran my hand across her cheek and kissed again, then trusted a few more times, till I felt her climax, getting off.

"Oh my god." She said, catching her breath.

"Um, I havent finished." I slightly laughed.

Her face turned a slight red, then smirked at me as she pushed me to the side and on my back. She eased her self on me, slowly going back and forths. I held onto her for a second, makng her stop as I sat up against the back of the bed. I placed my hand on her lower back and helpped her pick up her pase. I tossed my head against the wall, trying not to moan, but she was determaned to get me to as she kissed my neck, slowly biting. Then she started biting on my chest and I let out loud moan.

"Fuck, fuck." I said gripping onto her hips, making her go faster, "Cyndy, im going to."

She smiled as I pushed her back and finished at the bottom of her stomach.

I leaned down and kissed her softly.

I snatched my boxers up and slipped them back on, then laid back on the bed.

She got up and grabbed her clothes, and went into the bathroom. She shortly came out in almost nothing. Just her shorts and bra. She laid the tank top she had and put on her bag, then picked mine up off the floor, putting it on, as she crawled on the bed, next to me.

"Thats mine." I laughed.

She didnt say anything, just laid on my chest and curled up next to me.

"Tired?" I asked her.

She nodded her head and yawn.

I looked down at her and grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers, "Was that your first time?"

She quickly looked at me emmbarssed, then slightly nodded her head, "How'd you?"

I smirked with a laughed, "I could tell, but thats fine. Go to sleep."

She laid her head back down on my chest as I ran my hand threw her hair, just playing with it.

I wasnt tired. I was wide awake, and normaly, after sex, I would be warn out, but I couldnt stop thinking about her. How great that was. How much I liked her. And that there was something about her, that I've never noticed in girls, but I couldnt figure out what it was. It was eatting me alive, speciall cause tomorrow night, she would be gone. We were leaving Florida tomorrow night, heading to Texas. I wanted to bring her, but I couldnt just randomly bring her with me, what good would that do?

So I let my mind wonder, trying to fingure out what I liked about her and what that odd feeling I had about her. I just watched her sleep, that all I needed right now, I was happy for the first time in a while. She took my mind off Jimmy, so she helpped. I finally found myself asleep a few hours later. I slept a perfect dreamless night.