5

Jungkook's { p.o.v }

After I finished my performance. I met my friends.

I was surprised when I saw that guy who was rude to me. I just ignored him. And went to my parents.

I was feeling tired so I told my parents that I am going to rest for a while & walked away.

I went to my room..

I was feeling hot in this suit, so i removed it and wore some comfy pants & plopped on bed. Soon I drifted off into deep slumber.

I was dreaming about those bad people commenting on me. Then that rude guy appeared. I was talking to myself in my dream.

Then I felt like someone was wiping my tears and then that person also kissed me on my right cheek.

It was warm feeling & I want it to be with me forever. Just thinking about that, I forgot about those bad people.

.
.
.
.
At Night~~~

I slowly woke up when I heard my mom's sweet voice telling me to wake up.

Mom: Kookie Baby, wake up. We are having dinner with Kims.

Jungkook: okay mom. I will be there in 10 min.

Mom : okay baby!

My mom walked out. I stretched my arms for a while then got freshen up.

I was feeling a little dizzy

I was feeling a little dizzy. May be I have caught cold? Thinking that I wore a mask.

Then I walked downstairs to the dining room. There I saw Mr and Mrs Kim with their son.

Wait? It's the rude guy! God are you playing games with me....

Nevertheless I greeted them...

Jungkook: Hello Mr and Mrs. Kim. I am Jeon Junkook. *bows a little*

Mr Kim: Oh Jungkook no need to be formal. You can call us Uncle and Aunty. By the way, this is my son Kim Taehyung.

I saw that rude guy whose name I just got to know- Taehyung held his hand out to shake with me.

Taehyung: Hello. I am Kim Taehyung.

I Dunno why but he was not looking at me & kept staring at his shoes.

I held his hand and said,

Jungkook: Hello. I am Jeon Jungkook.
Nice to meet you. *Smile*

He was surprised. Maybe because I spoke to him? What ever I should not care about him.

Then my dad asked,

Dad: Tae, which university are you studying in?

Tae: Bangtan University...