38

Hey guys👋👋👋👋👋..

Sorry for late update!!

Let's continue with OUR story!!!

★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★

Everyone were having fun... nine boys were sitting at a table telling jokes and embarrass stories of their childhood days... it was really great night ... the mood was just perfect....

Beakhyung and taehyung became very close... its like they were lost brothers.. it was nice to see them smiling and giggling... they were looking like twins...

Chanyeol: seems like our wife's are enjoying themselves...* smiling *

Jungkook whose gaze were on Tae ... like literally as always he was staring Tae with loving eyes... he turned towards his hyung..

Jungkook: I know..... And I love they got close.. you know both of them are important to me * bunny smile*

Chanyeol smiled back... continuing drinking his wine...

         ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Nini: so you know what to do right??
* smirk*

Guy: yes... but what do I get in return??

The guy smirked back...

Nini: what do you want rony? As long as you don't hurt Jungkook... I will give you whatever you want...

Nini was confident... she just wanted Jungkook.. so she was ready to give rony whatever he wanted..

Rony: i want that beauty....
* licking lips*

Rony was pointing at taehyung .. who was standing with his hyungs... drinking juice.. 

Nini* why does everyone want him?? His not even beautiful!!! Oh god !!!*

Author{ shut up bit*h .. just do your role and go away}

Rony: Now I know ... why that guy is not leaving that beauty... god!! Look at him... even I will be loyal .. if I had him... wow.. such a beautiful body...
* smirking*

Nini:  whatever!!do what you want ...
* angry* just do your work properly...

Rony walked away..  after taking one last glance towards Tae...

               ○○○○○○○✩○○○○○○○

Jungkook was enjoying his drink... when a rude bit*h ... ahem... Nini walked towards her.... wearing annoying smile... don't know why but Jungkook always feels like puking .. when he see that girl around him....

Nini: hi.. Jungkook~~ * blushing*

Jungkook* what do you want bit*h*

Jungkook: oh hey... * gritted teeth*

Nini got close to him... there was a foot distance between them... at the corner Tae was observing everything... he walked towards Jungkook...

Tae*go away!!! His mine!!! *

Nini: thank you for coming~~~ it made me happy~~ * shy*

Jungkook: its okay.... you don't nee-

Tae: baby~~~

Tae wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck...slightly pushing nini away...

Jungkook wrapped his left arm around tae's waist.. his right hand holding glass of wine...