42

Hey guys!!!👋👋👋
I hope you guys are healthy and taking care of yourselves....

Let's continue OUR story.....

★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★

It was already 9 pm when namjoon reached home. There was complete silence When he walked inside his apartment Which was very rare.

Namjoon* I think jinnie is still in restaurant*

Namjoon: well then, lets get fresh up and go pick up my jin....

He mumbled to himself..

After washing his face he changed his office suit and wore casual wear.. which were white T-shirt with red sweatpants.

He took his car keys and wallet with him. He locked his front door before walking out of the apartment. He took his car then drove off towards restaurant.

After 15 min which was early because there was not much traffic today. He parked his car back side of the restaurant because he thought jin will be back side of the restaurant making new dishes recipes. He walked towards back door.

He took his phone out calling jin..

My princess💖: joonie !!! did you have dinner ? I am sorry!! I am still in restau-

Joonie😘:princess open the back door of restaurant~~

My princess💖: wait!! Are you outside!!???

Namjoon chuckled when he could heard shuffling noises came from inside. It was not enough long when he heard jin voice.

Jin: joonie!!! Its so cold outside!! And what are you wearing!!!! You could catch cold!! My god! You are s-

Namjoon hugged him. He felt so warm when he was so close to jin. He always carves for jin's hugs. He was so tired and wanted to cuddle jin and sleep on their warm bed bundled up in blankets.

Namjoon: I missed you so much~~

Jin felt his heart burst in to happiness. Only he could see this type of behaviour of namjoon.

He softly caressed namjoon locks. While namjoon was hugging him tightly wrapping his arms around jin's slim waist his face hidden in jin's neck..

They were already inside still hugging each other..

Jin: did you eat?

Jin softly asked his soon to be husband.

Namjoon: you know I can't eat without you jinnie~~

Namjoon whispered still not breaking hug. Jin smiled at him before pulling away. He softly pecked on namjoon's lips. He intertwined their hands walking towards a small table which was in the kitchen.

Jin: sit here~~ I will bring food.. we can leave after eating dinner..

Namjoon smiled nodding his head..

Namjoon: come back soon baby~~

Jin nodded walking towards counters. He heated up the food which he made an hour ago.

He felt arms wrapped around his waist from back. Jin smiled before putting his hands on top of those very familiar hands squeezing softly..

Jin: are you tired??hmm~~

Namjoon hummed eyes closed softly pecking jin's head. They were in the same pose untill food was heated.

Namjoon was attached to jin like koala attached to tree. He was following jin as he keeps walking back and forth placing all dishes on table.