30

Hi guys👐👐👐👐👐...

Hope you are all happy...

Lets continue with our story....

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Jungkook was very nervous... he planned something to his one and only beautiful angel... Taehyung....

Few days ago:

Tae: Jungkook  why can't we get engaged on same day as jiminie and jin hyung...????

There was cute pout visible on his beautiful thin lips...

Tae wanted to get engaged with Jungkook same day as his hyungs...
But Jungkook denied...

Jungkook: baby...there will be lot of work to do...

Tae: but koo-

Jungkook walked towards Tae.. pulling Tae close by waist.... he cupped tae's cheeks..  he softly pecked tae's lips...

Jungkook: baby ~~ they are our hyungs... they should get engaged first.. if we also get engaged same day as them... who will take care of everything... we can't put all burden on Hobi hyung.. can we???

Jungkook asked him softly... Tae shook his head...
Jungkook  hugged him..

Jungkook: Tae baby.. it's our responsibility to take care everything for their engagement...

Tae: you are right kookie... I am fool... I didn't think about it~~~ I just wanted to get engaged on same day as them..

Jungkook saw his baby pouting again.. he leaned towards Tae ... their lips only centimeter away... Jungkook pulled Tae by nape... smashing their lips... they were enjoying each others warm presence....

After awhile they pulled away...

Jungkook:  after hyungs engagement... we will get engaged okay baby..

Tae smiled at Jungkook nodding.. he hugged Jungkook... nuzzling in jungkook's neck...

But Jungkook already had different plan...

End of flashback~~~

Everyone were talking and smiling .. the hall was filled with laughter...

Yoonmin and namjin were on stage... taking photos with guest...

Tae was standing alone in the center of hall.. watching his hyungs...

Tae*wahh~~~ my hyungs looks so beautiful and perfect with each other..
I never saw yoongi hyung smiling like that at someone else other than jimin...
I wish you guys happiness.. me and kookie love you guys~~*

Tae was just smiling... but he startled when the lights were off....

He panicked... he thought  it was power cut ... he turned to go and look what the matter was ... but he stopped when a single white spotlight was on him....

He was confused... he looked around him... he saw everyone smiling at him....

He gaze averted towards stage.. when the person he loves most walked on stage looking handsome ...wearing black suit...

Jungkook : this is for you my baby... Kim taehyung.... you make me Begin..