40

Hey guys 👋👋👋👋...

I am back 👉👈

I......

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LIKING MY STORIES!!! THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING ME!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOTES!!! THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORIES!!! JUST THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Okay I am calm now... lets continue with OUR story.....

★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩

It was early 7 am in the morning... all were sleeping soundly... except chanbeak... well mostly beakhyung... he was sad that others were going to leave soon,so he got up early... to make delicious food for them...

Chanyeol got up when he felt lack of warmth around him... he got up... walking towards kitchen.. he saw his baby standing , back facing towards him... he walked near beakhyung.. hugging him from behind.... nuzzling his face in his nape... softly kissing it...

Beakhyung: you woke up...

Chanyeol: yeah~~ you were not beside me... * morning voice* * sad*

Beakhyung lightly smiled.. before turning towards his baby husband... wrapping his arms around Chanyeol....
Chanyeol wrapped his arms around beakhyung's waist pulling him close.. when he saw bothered and sad expression on his baby's face...

Chanyeol: baby~~ what happened? Why are you looking sad?? * softly*

Chanyeol was worried...

Beakhyung: I am gonna miss them.. I will miss Tae and kookie~~

Beakhyung was at edge of crying...

Chanyeol pulled him in a tight hug... whispering sweet things to him...

Chanyeol* I think my baby gonna love his surprise~~ *

Chanbeak room:

Tae and Jungkook were still sleeping in each others arms... taehyung was squished in Jungkook arms.. his boby was hidden by the blanket.. only his hairs could be seen... his chubby cheeks pressed against jungkook's chest making lips mould in pout ... they were sleeping peacefully in each others warmth....

Jungkook was the first one to wake up...
He slowly opened his eyes... rubbing his eyes softly... he saw taehyung latched to his body like koala....
He kissed on tae's pouty lips... then peck on his nose..

Jungkook: baby~~ * raspy voice*

Tae stirred in his sleep..

Tae: I wanna sleep ~~~

Tae mumbled in his sleep..

Jungkook chuckled at his baby... he got up with his baby in his arms... walked straight towards bathroom... he sat Tae on the counter beside bathtub...

Tae was fully awake now... glaring at the person who is standing in front of him... which toothbrush in his right hand...

Jungkook : baby say ahh~~

Tae huffed angrily and turned his face to side... he was looking so cute... Jungkook slightly laughed at his baby's behavior...

Jungkook wrapped his left hand around tae's tiny waist pulling him close... he stood between tae's parted legs..

Jungkook: why is my baby tiger angry??
* softly*

Tae looked up at Jungkook

Tae: Tae wants to sleep more but hubby didn't let him sleep... * pout*