35

Hi guys 👋👋👋👋👋

I hope you guys are happy....

Let's continue our story.....

★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★

In living area:

Everyone were sitting

Everyone were sitting... talking with each other...

Tae was sitting on jungkook's lap... both were teasing each other and giggling...

Someone was enraged seeing the cute couple being adorable...

Nini clenched her fists... putting a fake smile she walked towards them....

Chanyeol: oh Nini.. you are still here??
* not so happy*

Nini nodded... walking towards white couch ....

Jungkook: oh Tae ... I forgot ... baby she is Chanyeol hyung's friend.. Nini...

* it was like a slap to nini*
Nini had frown on her face

Tae smirked...

Tae* hahahaha.. my kookie you are best... you didn't even admit that she is your friend ....take that you bitch*

Tae: hello... nice to meet you
* innocent smile*

Jungkook smiled at his baby...

Jungkook: and Nini ... this my baby my taehyung... soon to be husband....

Jungkook pecked on tae's  lips

* HARD SLAP ouch*
Nini*husba-nd ... what!!!!*

Tae smiled shyly... Nini clenched her fists... trying hard not to show her anger...

Nini: oh congrats... Nice you meet you taehyung...* fake smile*

Tae nodded... no one could see his smirk...

Beakhyung: guys .. come lets eat lunch...  I know you guys are hungry...

Jimin: hyung you are the best!!

Jimin shows beak thumbs up...

Jin: I helped him too...

Jimin sent him a flying kiss...

Yoongi smiled at his baby's cute behaviour... he kissed jimin's cheeks... getting up walking towards dinning hall...

Jungkook: baby lets go and eat...  you haven't had anything from morning...

Tae nodded... before he could  get up and walk... Jungkook lift him up... Tae wrapped his legs around jungkook's waist... his arms around kook's neck...

Jungkook smiled at him... Tae giggled kissing jungkook's right cheek...

Hoseok: can you guys stop!! My heart going to burst~~~