41

Hey👋👋👋👋👋

First of all... I hope everyone are fine and healthy.... please take care of yourself...

Thank you so much for reading my stories and for your precious votes!!! 

Let's continue with OUR story~~~

★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩✩✩★✩

They were all up at 9 am next morning... chanbeak had to leave to clean and arrange everything in their own apartment..  they had so many things to do.. they also had to visit their family and friends...

Taehyung offered to help with cleaning, but  beakhyung kindly declined saying

Beakhyung : you should take some rest Tae.. you are still jet lagging... besides there will be maids coming to clean the apartment...

Which was true... Tae was really tired... he wanted to sleep more...

Chanbeak left after having breakfast..
Jungkook told Chanyeol to visit company, once they are finished with their works...

Jungkook: baby~ do you wanna sleep more~~

They were in jungkook's bed room.. lying on bed with taehyung  lying on his usual place on top of Jungkook...

Tae: No~ drop me off at my home.. I didn't tell mom about staying and I know you have to go to work...

Jungkook nodded... taehyung was right he had so many works, papers and meeting pending...

He has to finish them soon... soon their parents are going to decide wedding date then he had to take leaves to spend his time with taehyung.. so he wanted to prepare everything before hand.. its not only for him, but also for his hyungs...

Jungkook: okay baby go and get ready I will drop you home first then I will head to company...

Jungkook pecked his lips...Tae nodded getting up  leaving Jungkook on bed...

Tae was getting ready in bathroom.. he had his own clothes in jungkook's apartment... as he was going to live there after a month... yeah,their parents decided they should get married after a month...  Jungkook got ready in room itself...

When they were both ready, they  walked towards parking lot not before locking the front door... after arriving near parking lot they head up to tae's home...

After dropping tae, Jungkook drove towards company...

Afternoon 2 pm:

*Ding Ding*

Mrs Kim walked towards  door to see who it was... jimin was standing there with lovely eye smile on his beautiful face... jimin is very polite towards elders from childhood... And Mrs Kim has seen jimin growing up  from many years when they shifted here... 

Mrs Kim: oh my~~ jiminie come inside...

Mrs Kim pulled jimin in a hug...
Jimin hugged her back...

Both walked inside towards living room..

Jimin: Aunty where is Tae???

Mrs Kim: he is still sleeping in his room.. you can go and wake in up...

Jimin nodded walking upstairs to tae's room... when he opened door and went inside he saw Tae bundled in blankets.. he was looking so cute and cuddly he wanted to jump on him.. that's what jimin did.. he jumped on Tae.. squishing tae's body on bed...