34

Hi guys...👋👋👋👋

I hope you are enjoying this story...
I know its all fluff...😅😅😅 I just like to write stories with full of romance and happiness...

I sincerely thank everyone who are reading my story....😘😘😘😘

I apologise for my English..
Its not my first language...

All aside... Let's continue OUR story...

★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★

Everyone were sitting in car.. driving towards jungkook's cousin house... loud music turned on in car... they were all jamming along with song..

Jungkook looked aside him.. there was s taehyung sitting and dancing on his seat ...  it was his favourite song... 

The way he giggle makes Jungkook fall for him even more..

AFTER ONE HOUR:

They arrived at  a beautiful house... to tell Tae was aww struck... it was  a plain white house.. it looked very peaceful..

They all got out

They all got out... fresh air hits their faces.. 

Jungkook: lets get inside... he doesn't know.. that we are visiting him.. I wanted to surprise him.

Everyone smiled at him.... they walked towards door... it was already open.. when they walked him.. they saw beautiful couple... giggling and feeding each other.... it was so adorable....

Jungkook: beakie....* smiling*

???: kookie!!!!!* surprised*

That said the male ran towards Jungkook jumping on him... it was not surprise for Jungkook.. it was normal to him....