004

GETTING OUT OF THE JET, Alaïa saw Tony from a far and gave him a small smile. Tony's eyes widen seeing the young teen walking towards him casually. He was about to open his mouth, but Alaïa beat him to it.

"I'm here because I want to be okay? You are going to need all the help you can get if you are going against two steroid soldiers." Alaïa remarked as she approached Tony.

Tony was caught off guard with Alaïa's remark, and sighed at her choice of words. Natasha came into the room, and immediately went towards Alaïa to give her a hug.

Natasha always had a sweet spot for the young teen. She also treated Alaïa like family, which Alaïa doesn't take for granted.

"Hey Nat!" Alaïa said wrapping her arms around the red haired girl. "Are you okay? I heard what happened in Vienna." Alaïa asked in concern when they pulled away from their hug.

Natasha chuckled at the young teen's concern. "I've dealt with worse."

Alaïa glanced around the room to see it was just the four of them, and grew concerned about the situation.

"So did Tony or Vision tell you what we need to accomplish?" Natasha asked Alaïa.

Alaïa nodded then remembered what Vision said to her on the jet. "We need to take Barnes with us, and hopefully have Steve stop what he's doing."

"So you have been paying attention." Tony commented making Alaïa frown.

Alaïa knew that this isn't the full story, she can feel it. Sadly, she doesn't know the other side of the story making her having to side with Tony; which she doesn't mind. Alaïa just hopes that they come to an agreement.

"So we have around seven people? I'm sure that's enough people Tony." Natasha stated, Alaïa gave them a curious look.

"Seven?"

"Yeah. T'Challa, Nat, Rhodey, Vision, you and me. Also another kid I recruited." Tony said, starting to walk away.

"You recruited another kid? Who?" Alaïa asked in pure curiousness.

"A kid, don't worry about him. I'm sure he'll help out."

Alaïa crossed her arms, unsure about this. Natasha chuckled at Alaïa's reaction.

"Let's go! I wanna get to the airport before Steve does." Tony said in a hallway leading the team towards another jet.

Alaïa and Natasha caught up to Tony and Vision as they walked behind them silently. Alaïa was still hung up on who the other recruit Tony recruited. She doesn't speak for a little while, and Natasha noticed her silence.

"You are awfully quiet." Natasha stated the obvious.

"Who did Tony recruit? Do you know?"

Natasha chuckled at her question. Out of all the things Alaïa is worried about, she worried about another recruit Natasha thought to herself. "I looked at his profile, he seems helpful. He's the same age as you though."

Alaïa turned to Natasha with her eyes wide. Alaïa would never think that Tony would recruit the same age as Alaïa; it just never crossed her mind. Natasha doubts that the young recruit will do anything considering his age, but then again Alaïa is the same age as him.

"What's his name?" Alaïa asked.

Natasha shrugged her shoulders hiding that information from Alaïa. Alaïa frowned and looked at the ground.

Natasha smirked at her reaction, "why are you so interested in finding out who he is?"

"I have always been the youngest person in the compound. I'm just curious on who this other recruit is. I mean, Wanda is old enough to do things on her own and I can't even stay outside when it's getting dark."

"Alaïa, you will always be the baby in the compound. Well, that's if Tony and Pepper have a kid. Anyways, are you saying that you don't have enough freedom?"

Alaïa doesn't answer right away instead Alaïa goes towards a seat on the jet with Natasha not leaving her side wanting an answer. Alaïa turned to Natasha trying to find the right words on what she's trying to say.

"I'm not saying that—"

"But you were implying that."

"I wanted to go to Berlin so I can prove to you guys that I am able to take care of myself, and that though I will make mistakes in the future I want to be able to go towards the danger not run away from it." Alaïa answered calmly hoping that Natasha understood what she was trying to say. "Plus, I really would like to talk to Steve or Wanda about the whole situation itself. This doesn't honestly add up."

Natasha nodded and sighed in agreement, "yeah, me too."

Tony set the jet on autopilot, and came near the women along with Vision. They gathered around the table in the middle of the jet, and on the table showed news footage of Steve and a man in an all black suit going after a man in a red shirt.

"You guys know the plan right?" Tony asked the team, making Alaïa lift her head up away from the footage in front of her.

Natasha nodded leaving Alaïa shaking her head; no.

"We have to go easy on them. So they can see where we are coming from, wanting Barnes and Steve to stop this. T'Challa will go ahead and get Barnes. While I will go find and get Wanda while the rest of you will bring the others Steve brought on his team to a close."

Alaïa nodded at the plan and hoped that this would work. She doesn't like both of them fighting especially since Alaïa knows that both of them will get hurt in the end.

"Alaïa, just please keep your distance and use your force field to have our back if they attack us hard." Tony said, making her nod again at his request.

"Okay, let's go."