First Encounter

I hated my job. Viren had all the other more pretty servants working above when I was working below, in the dungeons, cleaning and giving the prisoners some sort of company since I hardly spoke to any of them; Viren's orders. I was also tasked with giving them their one-a-day batch of disgusting left overs from the Knights and Nobles last dinner.

To put it bluntly working here sucks but there's no other job for miles around so I have to bare with it, for now.

My home was located just outside of the castle's grounds in the middle of the dark forest. I only live there because I wanted utmost privacy away from everyone else who lives in the servants' quarters.

Suddenly a large bang came from the entrance to the dungeons, I rushed towards it to find two guards holding onto... Viren?!

I couldn't believe it, Viren was getting locked up?! I know he's a massive dick but still he was my master and I worked for him.

I stood to the side as the two guards locked him into the cell at the end of the hall in silence. Standing dormant from the shock I've just encountered within.

I was informed to fetch the new prisoner his food along with the rest, since there's only another couple of them in here.

I hurried towards the kitchen and grabbed the prisoners' food from the leftover bin and hurried back down to my post.

As I walked down one of the hallways I encountered Viren's room where he used to spend all his time trying to use a magical mirror. Honestly I'm not very good with magic since I can't exactly conjure anything up; I self teach myself only because no one wants to teach me.

Curiosity takes me over and I enter the completely dark room where the mirror sat right in front of me, the only light coming from the hallway. I turned around and speed walked back to the door just so I wouldn't be caught in here.

Right before I got to my destination, the giant door slammed into my face. I couldn't open the door because I held plates of prisoner food, so in the dark I stumbled around untill I would find somewhere to place the food.

Without me realising that the mirror started to glow, showing a place I've never been before.

"A... Library?" I thought while getting closer. This library was the most beautiful one I've ever seen, way better than the one in the castle that's for sure.

Within a minute I finally realized there's a person in the elegant library wearing a black robe which covered their body. Their hand, which reached for a book, sparkled in a royal blue skin which resembled the night's sky.

"Is that?" I whispered to myself, before I could continue I heard a load noise from outside the doors

"Is that?" I whispered to myself, before I could continue I heard a load noise from outside the doors. I rushed towards them and placed my head against the door to hear two guards talking about taking some of Viren's things and sell them.

Since I was too busy focusing on the two outside I forgot about the person in the mirror, not knowing that the stranger had finally noticed me and came closer to their side of the glass.

A light tap in the now sudden silence made me jump and turn back to the glass. The person was a guy with royal purply blue skin, pitch black eyes with a violet rings in the middle, three glowing diamond shaped under his gorgeous eyes and long, snow white hair.

Everything else was a bit blurry but on the glass there's a 'hi' written on by his finger after breathing on it. I politely waved at him as he looked to me.

Another noise which then lead with someone shouting my name, the light allowed me to see where the plates where and I picked them up, I headed for the door and smiled back at the stranger before finally leaving the room

-------------

A/N
Thanks for reaching chapter 1, these chapters are going to be short for the beginning but will get longer and longer.