Regret

I knocked, no I banged hard onto the glass with both hands, shouting for him to let me out.

He then turned back to me and menacing laughed into my face. "You really feel for my tricks, didn't you? You're such a simpleton!"

Banging harder onto the glass with tears pouring out of my eyes.

"You know that it's funny..." He continued. "... You actually thought that we're friends, or you thought that you ment more to me then a pawn?"

I was now full of complete anger, I tried to call apon his powers and attached the mirror. Having no effect.

I tried again and again but nothing happened, Aaravos just stood there and watched my pitiful attempts to escape with nothing but laughter coming from his lips.

Soon enough he got bored and pushed me back from the mirror with his magic.

"You're really pathetic!" He turned to Viren's staff and grabbed it

"You're really pathetic!" He turned to Viren's staff and grabbed it. "This will be very useful..."

He left. I was now alone, alone in a place with a window to my old life. The life I've wanted to keep, I wanted to preserve but now... It's gone, all gone.

Hurrying back to the glass I noticed the caterpillar was gone same with the cube, Aaravos must've taken them with him.

I flopped onto the floor and cried into my hands as I carried on flooding the floor around me.

The stress combined with the terrible heartache and regrets has developed a migraine in my temples, I now fully laid into my pool of tears and fell asleep.

Aaravos' P.O.V

My horns scraped at the ceilings of Y/n's home, causing dents to follow behind.

My worm was clinging onto the staff I now weald, mumbles coming from it to tell me that they're still crying.

But why did I feel so bad?!

I covered my face with my free hand, feeling stupid for doing what I've just done.

They'd never forgive me.

I sighed and put the worm into my ear to hear them calling for me, calling for someone to help them.

This broke me. Hearing their voice mangled with sadness, race and fear really got me.

Feeling a sharp pain in my chest I gripped the part of my chest where my heart was with my other hand, dropping the staff. From this I fell back into the wall with tears in my eyes.

"I've really fell for them, haven't I?" I thought.

Over the last few weeks of being around them I felt no longer alone like I've been for the last few years.

They're not like the other humans; they saw me as nothing but another person then an elf. Many humans I've encountered throughout my lifetime where as racist and heartless as someone could be.

Suddenly the worm went silent so I rushed down back into the basement to see they'd passed out onto the floor, tears in their eyes and a pool of... Water?

I examined it closer to find it was water, it must've been from all their tears.

The sight to them like this took me aback, backing into the wall with my hands to my eyes as tears fell from mine as well.

I stared at their sleeping body in fear for their mental health, thinking how stupid I was for doing what I did.

"I should've done something else, why did I act like that when I got released?! Maybe me getting freed just filled my ego?!" I shouted at myself.

Hurrying up the stairs I picked up the staff off the floor and thought of a plan. "Who'd be willing to risk their freedom of someone else's? Who'd I've run my magic through in the past and I've got no need of?"

I thought and thought until I remembered. "...Viren..."