Dark Magic

Another week has passed since the blushing accident, Aaravos still embarrasses me over it and he's started to loosen up. He's talking about himself a bit more, talking about magic, and his likes and dislikes.

Since the staff was stollen the castle has been on high alert, servents and guards getting fired or sent to the dungeons; Amaya believe they've got something to do with it. Luckily they're not thinking that I'd have anything to do with it.

At the moment I'm in the dungeons cleaning as usual but the worm is clinging to my ear, whispering into my ear about some dark magic.

He's explaining a simple potion which would allow for his magic to flow within me; he needs me to get another object that would require the use of dark magic. This artefact would allow me to grant Aaravos the ability to leave the mirror.

I'm very excited about this because we could finally meet in person, I mean without a piece of glass in the way.

For this potion I'd need to collect a few things first, I pretty much have all of them at home except for a water goblet; since I mostly eat and drink at the castle I'd have no use for one at home, this means I could steel one from the kitchen afterwards.

I finally got home with the stolen goblet, grabbing the ingredients from the kitchen area and making my way down to the basement.

Aaravos was there as usual with the same assortment of items on a table as well. I followed his instructions, which wasn't in tongue, then came to the part I've been dreading: the knife.

As he raised the knife to his beautiful skin I shivered knowing that I'd have to do the same but actually dig in into my flesh

He realised my fear assured me, "It's fine if you don't want to do it. I could get someon-"

"No." I then dug the knife in, causing me to spill my crimson blood into the cup.

"Y/N!" He screamed in anger fear for my safety, dropping the knife onto the floor and pressing himself apon the glass. "Why did you do it so deep?! Get the potion done so I can heal it sooner!"

I was tearing up over the pain, dropped my knife and clutching onto my sliced hand for dear life. As I finally came to, I finished the potion and drinking it.

Suddenly a surge of powerful magic flowed through my body and mind, feeling most of my body getting submerged into it. The cut on my hand started to heal as Aaravos scolded me for not being careful.

I apologize and explained that I didn't know what I was doing. It took him a while but he forgave me, taking control of my arms and legs he led me out of the house with more ingredients for another spell.

We performed it and shadow ninjas appeared from the darkness, I demanded that they'd fetch me the Aaravos' Cube from wherever it was. The ninjas obeyed and vanished into the night.

Aaravos sensing that I've grown tired walked me back inside to my bed, since I was too tired to physically move on my own.

As I layed on my bed I instantly fell into a deep sleep, right after Aaravos wishing me a good night.

It's been a few days since the spell and I can still feel his magic flow through my body. He said he won't disconnect out magical link yet until the Cube has been delivered and not wanting to put me through the same amount of pain again.

I liked it when he cared this much for me, yes he's still scolding me for my reckless behaviour but he's called down since then.

I've decided to stop going to work in the castle since I don't think I'd need to anymore, plus I've got enough to keep me going for a while.

I sat in my living until my door had a loud knock on it, I rushed to it to find a cube with all 6 arcana symbols apon each side.

I looked around to find no one there and hurried it down to the basement.

Aaravos was sitting at his desk, reading another book when I knocked lightly on the glass, getting his attention.

I found the caterpillar on the desk and placed it on my ear for Aaravos to speak.

"Is this it?" I presented him with the cube when he just nodded.

He then shut his eyes and asked, "Well... Let's get it started!"

He opened his eyes and a light came from them, causing mind to glow as well

The cube in my hands glowed too and lifted out of my hand, turning rapidly until my vision faded to white.

Suddenly I wasn't in my basement but rather... In Aaravos' Library. I looked around to find that Aaravos wasn't here but...

...On the other side of the mirror...