Peaceful Ending

After another few miles we walked from the tree that we took shelter on for the night, we finally reached the cottage.

It's been months since we were here, vines now covered the stone walls and even reaching the windows. It was a mess, yet beautiful.

We made our way inside and Y/n instantly ran for the kitchen, looking for food we could share.

My curled horns scrapped the ceiling above me and I had to duck down a bit, since the house was very small. I looked to the marks my horns made when I first exited the mirror.

I sighed, memories of a time now lost.

They finally came back with a bunch of fruit and split it. They ate fast as I ate slow.

Watching them this closely was always a treat.

After a few days of being back I cleaned the outsides and insides of the house while Y/n started a garden. I found many seeds in the kitchen and they grew them.

I helped, of course.

I never thought I'd ever go from a rich; lush like life style to a humble and more peaceful life.

I never thought I'd end up with them, like this.

Every night we'd gaze into the stars and wonder: what happens next?

Only time shall tell.

-------------
A/N

Thanks for reading the last chapter of this series! I hope you enjoyed the story.

I will not be making another book or anything else for this, I've lost inspiration and I wanted to get this out as quickly as possible.

Also thanks for waiting a while for this but yeah, this is it.

Check out my other stories and I'll see you guys next time!

This story was dedicated to Jay.