Freedom?

Running towards the castle I knocked out each guard as I looked around for the dungeons.

Finally finding it I looked for Viren's cell, seeing he was sleeping in his bed. I grabbed him and dragged his sleeping body into the woods.

Finding Y/n's home I dragged him down the stairs of the basement, going back up to grab my cube.

As I returned I checked the mirror to see Y/n was still laying on the cold floor of the library.

Using my magic I swapped Viren's limped body for Y/n.

I picked their delicate body off the stone floor into a bridal style like position of me to easily carry them.

They look so beautiful when they sleep but they'd look even better without tears running down their cheeks.

I hurried out of the house and back to the castle, finding a nice bedroom for them to sleep in.

After leaving the room I put all the guards, servents and nobles into the dungeons, locking them inside and I start redecorating the castle.

I fashioned it to look a lot like the library back inside the mirror, remembering a conversation we had and how they loved the style of the entire room.

As a treat for them I turned the dullness of the disgusting browny library into a carbon copy of the other one, everything was completely the same.

Now all I had to do was create a spell which would lock every door or window which opened to the outside world, keeping Y/n in my little cage until they can forgive me.

Jokes on them, they're staying here for a very very long time.

I got back to the house and grabbed the mirror plus the cube. I placed the mirror in the library but I've broke the enchantment to allow someone to look into the mirror library. The cube was locked into a chest where I placed under a bed in a bedroom I now call my own.

"Where am I?!" Came from the bug that I forgot was in my ear.

"Sounds like someone's awake. Oh well, you where useful for the time being." Then I threw the caterpillar to the ground and crushed it under the wight of my foot. I cleaned up the messy remains of the now deceased vermin I used to depend on.

Now it was just time for my dear Y/n wake up and be mine once again.

I gotta say: my plans to dominate the world can wait.

Honestly I don't understand why I'm acting this way over one human, have I become so obsessed with them over the course of two weeks? What's wrong with me?

I know I can be possessive over my belongings but never in this manner, not in such a sickly creepy way. I hope they'd not think less of me after this, come on I gave them one of the biggest castle in the hole five kingdoms.

I'd give them anything... Anything!