Fire Burns

The last two months where heavenly, we've been performing magic and had absolutely an amazing time together.

Since I woke up from my short coma he's been way more affectionate then usual, kissing me left right and centre, hugging me and making me feel way better about myself. Some nights he'd massage my shoulder and my feel and my sides... The thought of him really turns me on.

Tonight him and I are going to have a fancy dinner, dressed in our most elegant outfits; afterwards I was planning to take him to the ball room to dance.

I'm glad that Aaravos was only going to do dress up to make me happy, like a child dressing up for a tea party.

The outfit I chose was an outfit that Aaravos gave me a few weeks back that I never really got to wear until now:

(I'm using this outfit because no one really knows what Ebalon's gender is, plus this outfit looks very gender fluid)

Finally after finishing up with putting on the last of my outfit I could hear a wolf whistle from the door, seeing Aaravos in his usual attire but with his cape on.

"You should wear that outfit more." He praised my outfit while I blushed at his attempt to flirt.

"And you should change up your wardrobe a bit!" Pocking fun at his normal outfit, approaching him and poking his side.

"You said to wear my most elegant clothing and I am!" He proclaimed.

Then he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the dining room, a loving smile plastered upon him face while the giant's face.

I always forget that he's about 7 feet tall, he finally put me down right near the room's shut doors which hide the fantastic feast inside. I could smell our dinner coming from under the door infront of us.

Suddenly he opened the door to reveal the delicious meal which covered most of the table except for a couple of places where plates and napkins and etc sat.

Aaravos then lead me to a chair which sat at the end one, pulling it out to allow me to sit on it and he tucked it under the table.

"What a gentleman." I thought.

He then took the spot at the end of the table, to my right, and then started to dig in. I followed his lead and put a small amount of food on the pastel plate.

The evening was cut short from the sharp sent of burning, causing us to leave the room and find the halls where up in flames.

Aaravos took my hand and tried to lead me somewhere safe but the air was getting sucked out.

The beautiful enchantments on the castle waisted away into the fire, revealing the castle's true interior.

We found a two pathways that's clear of the fire: one to the dungeons and the other to the tower, I tugged him to the tower path and he followed.

Making our way up the long tunnel, on the stone stairs, we made it to the top.

Bellow where many figures setting the building ablaze, Aaravos recognising them as elves.

As soon as they spot us they aimed their fire to the tower, burning the bottom and working it's way upwards.

Trying to use water magic to kill the flames, nothing happened. It must've been so hot that I couldn't summon any water from the air.

At this point me and Aaravos where no longer next to eachother, but on the other sides of the tower; we're trying to put out the fire.

Suddenly the tower started to shake, holding onto the wall as the tower plummeted to the ground, smashing through the last of the castle.

While this was happening, Aaravos screamed my name as my head hit a massive brick of stone, knocking me out.

As the darkness settled in once more, Aaravos' cries died out like the other noises. My heart pounded for him, my heart screaming for him.

Yet I was powerless.

All this magic and yet I get knocked out by a huge brick, really!?

Well, I hope I'll see him again...

-------------
N/A

Thanks for waiting for this chapter, guys! I really appreciate it! Next chapter will come out sooner, I promise! Also I'm sorry if this is rushed, I'm going to add more detail to the next chapter to make up for it!