Chapter 2

Rhea's POV

We stopped at the office to get out schedules once we arrived at school. Mine went like this, Art, P.E, Math, Lunch, History, English, Science. Bella's went like History, P.E, English, Lunch, Science, Computers, Math. I followed the map to my locker, leaving Bella with a man named Eric, before dropping a few things off and heading to Art.

I handed the teacher my slip and she welcomed me back. I sat down at an available easel and waited for her instructions. Next, to me, a girl with black hair and a pixie cut style sat down. The teacher told us to let the paintbrush speak. I let out a small laugh and got up to get paint.

"Hi, I'm Alice," the girl said following me.

"Hi, I'm Rhea," I introduced myself.

"You're the chief's daughter aren't you?"

"Yeah. So when did you move to this sleepy town?"

"Three years ago. How did you know?"

"I've lived with the same people all my life. But I moved away three years ago to go live with my mom and sister. So you're a new face."

"You know, you should sit with my family and me at lunch. I'm sure they would love you."

"Yeah, thanks."

We walked back to our respective easels and painted. After the bell ran I collected my things and walked to the gym. The coach split us up, boys playing basketball and girls playing volleyball. As luck would have it Bella and I were on opposite teams. A girl passed the volleyball to me and I bumped it over the net... right to Bella. She hit it and it flew and hit a boy in the back of the head. She walked over and started apologizing but he told her it was fine. A former friend, Jessica, got jealous and walked over to the pair. Thankfully coach blew the whistle and we could go change.

I finished getting dressed before walking to Math. Math was boring and uneventful as everything they taught I had already taken the test on. Soon enough it was time for lunch. Alice and a guy with pitch black hair, pale skin, and golden eyes were waiting for me outside the Math room. We made a pit stop at my locker before heading to the lunchroom. We all walked through the lunch line before I followed Alice and stranger person to their regular table.

(Ryan)A girl with blonde hair, flawless skin, and a wonderful fashion sense was sitting next to a guy with the same black hair as the stranger following Alice

(Ryan)
A girl with blonde hair, flawless skin, and a wonderful fashion sense was sitting next to a guy with the same black hair as the stranger following Alice. I took the empty seat between Alice and the other girl.

"Hi, I'm Rhea," I introduced.

"Hi, I'm Rosalie," the blonde girl said flashing me a dazzling smile. "This is Emmet." She pointed to the guy next to her. "He's Ryan." The stranger next to Alice raised his hand and gave a small wave before refocusing his attention back to Alice. "And here some Jasper and Edward." Two boys with blonde hair came to sit with us and took the remaining two seats.

"Jasper, Edward, this is Rhea," Alice said.

"So why did you move to Forks?" Edward said not beating around the bush.

"I've lived here all my life, this is my home. I just took a three year... break. My mom remarried and I went to live with her. Phil, my step-dad, moves around a lot and it made her unhappy to stay home with Bella and me so we came back home. And I missed the rain," I said giving a small laugh at the end. The table gave a quiet chuckle under their breath.

"What made you decide to go live with your mom?" Jasper asked.

"Do you want the answer I gave my mom or the truth?"

"Which are you willing to give?"