Chapter 1

Rhea's Dress for Bella and Edward's wedding. The dark purple one in the middle^^

Rhea's POV

I was currently watching Bella attempt walking in heels. She failed, miserably. "You just have to break them in," Alice said.

"I've been breaking them in," Bella insisted, "for three days. Can I just go barefoot?"

"No, absolutely not."

"Just thinking it's a little much you know? The dress and the shoes, and all of this."

I turned my attention to the backyard where everyone was decorating. Jasper and Carlisle were carrying tree benches to their designated spots, Esme was hanging the white flower garland, and Ryan, Emmett, and Rose were sent to gather tree parts.

"No, it's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect."

"Where do you want them, boss?" Emmett asked, carrying a very large tree trunk.

"On either side of the aisle."

"What aisle?" Rose asked, teasing her sister.

"Does no one have vision?!" Alice said exasperated.

I walked off the porch and went to help Esme. Just because I don't like my sister doesn't mean I can't help the family. Esme seemed appreciative that I was trying with Bella. They were baby steps but still. Although it seemed like I was the only one trying to repair what was left of our relationship.

"Still no progress?" Esme asked once Bella left for the day.

"No. You do know that I'm only doing this for your benefit right? Because I don't want you to feel sad that the family split because Bella and I can't get over ourselves," I said stringing flowers on a wire.

"I know. And I appreciate that very much but I understand that you need your space."

I felt all too familiar arms wrap around my waist. "Come on darlin'. Let's go home," Jas said, leading me away from the decorations.

"I am home," I insisted.

"I mean Charlie's."

"You know I still can't get over the fact that Dad lets you call him Charlie."

I looked up at Jas's face to see a small smirk. "I guess he just likes me more."

I let out a small laugh before getting in the passenger side door of Jas's car. He sped around to the driver's side and got in. It was a fairly short drive to Dad's house. Since Bella announced her engagement she has slowly started moving her things out of the house. Dad was less than thrilled to see the cardboard moving boxes.

I looked down at my left hand to see my ring on the wrong finger. I told Jas that I wanted to wait until after Bella's wedding before announcing our own engagement. Neither of us wanted to wait but I knew that it would be easier on Dad to not have both of his daughters leaving him at once. I still didn't know how we were going to make it work when both of us turned into vampires.

"What are you thinking about so hard, darlin'?" Jas asked.

"It's probably nothing... but I just can't help wondering what we are going to tell Dad when we turn. I mean we don't know if I will be able to stand being around him and what about Bella? If I can see Dad then she is going to want to see him, and I just..." I rambled.

"Darlin'. I don't want you to worry about what Bella is going to want. And we will get you to a point where you and I can continue to see Charlie. I won't let you lose him, okay?" I slowly nodded my head agreeing with him. "Don't forget that I'm going hunting with the boys tonight but I'll be back as soon as I can."