Independence Day part 2

Robin and S/n laughs echo through out the area, they flip on the back of the fire truck, before securing their grappling hooks on the fire truck ladder and both landing perfect on the window ledge helping Kid Flash.

Aqualad runs up to the back of the truck where two firemen are working the hose " I need to borrow those" he pulls out his water-bearers, which causes his tatoos to glow, before they begin to redirect the flow of the water. He creates a platform under his feet, he lifts himself up to the roof. " Step aboard. Now" he tells the two scientists sternly. They step aboard without hesitation, but stumble until they sit down. Aqualad steps onto where the other 3 heroes stepped onto then directs the water platform to lower itself to the ground, ensuring both scientists are safe.

Aqualad jumps in to see Kid Flash going through file cabinets, Robin hacking the computer, and S/n sharpening her arrows.

"Appreciate the help."he says sarcastically.

"S/n helped you. Besides you handled it." Robin say still looking smug.

" Were here to investigate." S/n added. Aqualad steps beyond the 3, heading further into the building. "Poetic Justice, remember."

Aqualad steps behind the desk, there is a long hallway but at the end of it shows a elevator. As the doors are almost closed Aqualad gets a look at a figure with blue skin with ivory horns. The sound of door closing makes the 3 heroes pull away from what they were doing. Bringing them all behind Aqualad

"There was something in the --"

"Elevators should be on lock down." Kid Flash and S/n say at the time.

Robin goes past them until he stops right infront of the elevator. " This is wrong." He pulls up a holoscreen on his wrist. Giving him the information of the elevator "This is a high-speed express elevator. It doesn't belong in a two story building."

"Neither does what I saw." Aqualad states, he looks to S/n. She sighs before forcing the doors open. No longer needing her strength she looks down which looks like it goes on forever.

Robin ducks under her arm and kneels down to try to get a better look " And that's why they need an express elevator." He stands back up and shoots his grappling hook at the column. Once it sticks he lets himself down letting Aqualad, Kid Flash, and S/n down one by one.

Robin watches as the level numbers pass by, but his eyes widening at SL-22, SL-23, SL-24. He's beginning to slow down at SL-25 but completely stops at SL-26. "I'm at the end of my rope." He tells the 3 above him. They all stop sliding down and let Robin jump to the narrow platform with the level's elevator doors. He lands with ease then moves left so Aqualad can jump. He does and stays in place and offers his hand to Kid Flash, who takes it and stands on the large segment of the platform with Aqualad. S/n rolls her eyes and lets go using her powers to fly.

Robin pulls up the system security " Bypassing security." he waits till the 5 little robin heads turn from red to green. " There go." Aqualad pries the doors open. All 3 boys walk in but once S/n enters she lands and walks with them.

" Welcome to Project Cadmus." S/n announces to the group. Kid Flash smiles and runs off.

"Kid, wait!" Aqualad tries to stop the speedster. The sound of heavy footsteps alerts Kid Flash but he's about to run across it, and is forced to skid. However, he can't stop on time, falling into the hallway as massive creatures walk, on all four, stand nearly as tall as the hallway walk down 2 rows. He barely dodges the "hand" of the leader.