Friends and Enemies

I arrive to my dorm, I open it quickly and slam it. It startles Ella a bit, she closes her laptop and motions me to sit with her.

(Ella)- "Was it Mr. Will?" I look over at her confused and freaked out.

(Alana)- "I don't wanna talk about it honestly, it was weird and I know a picture leaked out. I rather pretend it's non-existent." I toss my bag onto the bed and run both my hair through my hair. "It's 8:30, I'm sleeping."

(Ella)- "Go ahead, you have to wake up early tomorrow anyway." I start to get a large t-shirt and shorts. "That guy was so rude before you left, although his partner scolded him before leaving our room."

(Alana)- "Doesn't matter, I don't care." I go to the bathroom and change quickly, seeing my dirty clothes pile up in the laundry basket. I walk out seeing Ella looking on her phone, I run over to my bed and jump in it. I go under the covers and turn over, I close my eyes and start to drift until I hear shuffling. "If you're leaving, please turn off the lights and don't get caught."

(Ella)- "I got you" I then see the lights turn off and the door close, I shuffle over to my other side and start to drift deeper and deeper.

(Time Skip)

I start to wake up a bit, from my urine screaming out of my body. I get up half-asleep and walk over to the bathroom. I go over and do my business, once I walk out I slightly open my eye's a little bit more and see a figure on Ella's bed staring at me. I notice her sitting on her bed towards mine, I chuckle and lay down on my bed.

(Alana)- "If you're drunk, then go to sleep cause you're being creepy. Get yourself a hangover breakfast in the morning." After closing my eye's I go no response, I then open them wide and look over to see the figure gone. 

I slowly get sleeper and sleeper, but I start to breathe heavily. I felt confused and afraid, wondering if I dreamed it or if it was real. I then lay down and try to go to sleep again, seeing the window open with wind blowing in. I sleep with an uneasy feeling, just hoping morning would arrive soon. 

I feel the warmth of the sun shine through my eye lids, I open my eyes and see Ella sleeping in her bed, with the trash can next to her head. I roll my eyes and slowly get up, I look over and see that it's 10:45. I whip the blanket off of me and get up, I grab my outfit and stretch feeling my bone's release tension with my muscles. I run over to the bathroom and quickly get dressed, once I finish I grab my phone and key's and walk outside the dorm room.

I start to walk across the street, seeing my bosses car in the parking lot. I quickly run in and see everybody working already. I go over to my little desk and place down my things, I then hear my name being called. I turn and see my friend Jake Turner, I smile and walk over.

(Jake)- "I got you coffee, since you arrived here on time." I grab the warm coffee and bring it up to my nose.

(Alana)- "Thank you, I don't know what I'll do without you." He chuckles and sips his coffee, I look over to the Chief's office. "Gotta start writing reports, since I already see a stack on my desk."

(Jake)- "Have fun, don't forget to drink your coffee or it'll get warm." I lift my cup and smirk, I turn around and start working.

I finish a few reports until more people come in, I then hear my boss welcome someone. I look up from the wall of my desk and see the two men from before, I roll my eyes and continue on doing my job. I see all three of them walking into my bosses office, I shrug it off and finish my reports. I stand up and walk over to the kitchen, halfway across the department I hear my name erupt from the office. I grunt and walk over with a smile, I open the door and see the two men look at me. I pretend they are not there and focus on my job.

(Alana)- "Anything I can do for you Chief?" He focuses on his reports and looks up for a quick second.

(Chief)- "Could you get us all coffee?" I nod and start to close the door until I hear another voice.

(Agent Birkley)- "Could you add two sugar's for mine?" He smiles annoyingly and I respond with a simple nice attitude.

(Alana)- "Of course, but not too many or your blood sugar could rise. Glad I could look after you." I smile and close the door, I walk over to the kitchen and prepare all the coffee.

I start brewing the last coffee, until I hear them all walk out the office. The coffee finishes and I grab all three with a cup holder, I walk to them and hand them each cup. I smile and walk off, I turn around and see the Agent's eye's still on me. I look straight until I get a call, I answer and hear a familiar voice.

(Alana)- "Garth, what's up?" Once I say that I still feel eye's on me, and it was more than once. I flip my hair and smile, the green eyed man raises his brow while staring. 

I wave back innocently, and start to walk away out of the building

I wave back innocently, and start to walk away out of the building. Once I get outside and walk over to the side of the building where no one can see the call taking place.

(Alana)- "Garth, what's happening?"

(Garth)- "Could you get me a background check on somebody?" I lightly sigh in relief it isn't anything crazy.

(Alana)- "Who?"

(Garth)- "I think he goes by the name Andy Will?" I gasp lightly, I stutter on my words confused.

(Alana)- "My Professor? Why?"

(Garth)- "Don't know, I'm just doing a favor for a close friend of mine." I look at my watch and start to walk in again, once in I finally quickly end the call.

(Alana)- "It's no problem, I'll call you back after I deal with something." He then ends the call, I put my phone away as I walk back to my desk. I pull in my desk chair until I see a shadow over my shoulder, I look up and see Agent Birkley watching me. "Could I help you?"

(Agent Birkley)- "I think you could, cause see your boss told me if I had anymore questions, I should ask you." I roll my eyes and grab a sticky note, I write down my number and pass it over my shoulder.

(Alana)- "I'm on the job, just call or text any questions. I'll answer if I'm free." I then feel my chair turn around, making me face to face with the Agent.

(Agent Birkley)- "Actually you should come outside with us." I look back at him and his partner until I see Jake shocked in the background.