Secrets

(Mr. Will)- "Hey Alana, I saw that you weren't in class today. So I asked a classmate about you, they said you were out late drinking." I get wide eyed and sigh. "Listen, it's fine. You never miss my class anyways. Here, take this." He hands me a grocery bag, filled with the things I've ordered.

(Alana)- "Thank you? How'd you know I've ordered this?" He looks around and then looks at the ground and chuckles.

(Mr. Will)- "Just a good guess, I mean when I'm on a hangover I use these things too." I put the bag on the dresser next to the door, and wipe sweat from the back of my neck. "Anyways, I've got to go and teach a class." He waves and walks away, I watch him from the door frame. Seeing him walk down the stairs.

I close the door, and turn around and see my phone light up. I walk over and grab it seeing a text message appear, it was from my order. It said it arrived five minutes ago, then why isn't it here yet? Whatever, I've got what I needed anyways. I start to eat and drink something while watching Netflix. I sat on my bed, trying to cure this hangover, which started to go away.

I watch as time passes, every hour go by quick by the episode of my show. I shrug and continue eating. Time passes and it's starting to get dark outside, I grab a napkin and lightly tap my chin. Cleaning up extra sauce from my mouth, I throw it away and continue eating. I get startled as I hear a knock from the door.

I get up and slowly open it to reveal a tired and bloody Ella, I watch as she almost falls. I catch her, hearing her groan and grunt. I try to lift her up straight only to see her fall again, I drag her to her bed and lay her down. Her eyes stay closed, I start to look at the blood on her clothes. Wondering what happened, I quickly change into some clothes and search the nearest hospital.

(Alana)- "I don't know if you hear me, but we're going to a hospital." I start to examine her clothes, seeing no blood being poured out. I start to grab my phone and dial Dean, once I do he picks up.

(Dean)- "Well Hello Drunkin' Elf." I cut him off, nervous.

(Alana)- "Dean, not now. Ella arrived to the dorm covered in blood, I need help getting her to a hospital." I hear his car speed up.

(Dean)- "Okay, Sam and I will be right there. Stay with her and apply pressure if there's any bleeding." I hum okay, and end the call.

I start to carry her, getting blood on my jacket sleeve. I open the door and close it, I lock it with ease. Although I struggle to get down the stairs, after the last step I hear her mumbling something in my ear.

(Ella)- "Go-go to the alley.." I look at her, her eyes were open looking at me. She slightly nudges her head over to it. "I need a second-second to rest".

(Alana)- "Alright, just try to cooperate with me." I start dragging her to the alley, setting her down against the dumpster. I get up and look around seeing if anybody was watching, I turn around and then see her gone. I look around confused and frazzled. "Ella, where did you go? We need to get you help."

I walk further into the alley, seeing where she went. I then pull out my phone and started calling Dean,before the call could go through I hear a voice near me. I stand completely still, listening in.

(Ella)- "Of course, you get everything. The grades, respect, and the guy." I turn around and see Ella, slowly walking towards me.

(Alana)- "What? Wait what guy?" She scoffs and starts to laugh loud, I watch as her nails fall out. I see claws grow through, watching as her hand gets hairy.

(Ella)- "Mr. Will. He always wanted you, never me." I look up and notice a full moon, I look back and see her start to form more and more into a werewolf. "When you said werewolf, I had no idea what you were talking about til now."

(Alana)- "This isn't you, you know I don't like Mr. Will. He's our professor, our teacher for sake." She growls making me back up, as she comes forward more and more.

(Ella)- "Stop pretending you don't want him, everyone wants him. He only wants you, not me..." She starts picking up the pace, I back up seeing her feet morph into wolf feet.

(Alana)- "It's not right, even if he did want you, it's wrong. Trust me, you deserve better." Her eyes start to turn yellow, I notice her breathing shift.

(Ella)- "You don't know what I need or deserve." She starts charging at me, making me reach for something in the back of my pants.