𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬?

-

-

AFTER THE PARTY I SPENT THE WEEKEND ignoring pretty much everyone. Ander had asked about the party, saying he had heard about what had happened, and apologized for disappearing. Guzmán somehow got my number and asked me why I had invited Nano. Nano messaged me telling me I looked cute in his jacket before asking if I could speak to Samu since he's not happy. Samuel asked me why I didn't leave with him, why I had his brother's jacket, and why his brother keeps flirting with me. Christian said something about fucking Carla at the party, which I didn't care for, and even Lú messaged me, although I didn't even bother to open it. Instead of answering anyone, I spent the Saturday studying hard for class, trying to get ahead, and also helping my parents pack, since they were going away for a month to do some work in Italy. After the recent events, I kind of wished I was going to Italy too.

And so, on Sunday, we all went to the airport where we said our goodbyes, my mother leaving me with one of her bank cards. I got a cab back to my house, where I lay on the sofa and began smoking. That was until the doorbell rang, and I stood up, realizing the house smelled of weed and that if it was my family, I would be screwed. Someone then knocked on the door, and I asked who it was through the door, not able to see through the peephole.

"Hola! Soy yo, Christian." I rolled my eyes, and when I opened the door I saw him and Ander. I groaned, opening the door to let them in. They walked past, with Ander standing awkwardly near the kitchen, and Christian making himself comfortable by sitting down on the sofa, taking the joint from my hands.

"Huele aquí. ¿Se han ido tus padres?" Christian sat down, smoking the joint he stole from me, before indicating for Ander to join him. Ander, who still stood awkwardly, slightly shuffled over to the sofa, awkwardly looking around the little apartment in such a weird manner that I almost burst out laughing.

"Sí. Estarán de regreso en un mes." I respond as Ander sits down next to Christian, taking the joint from his mouth, and I stand in front of them, crossing my arms, wondering what is going on, and why they were currently here, in my living room. "Why are you both here?" I ask, and they both shrug, Ander passing the joint back to Christian.

"You didn't reply to our messages, we were smoking, decided we'd come to visit you, see what's up. So... what's up?" Ander asks, and I shrug, not sure what was up, but I knew I needed a break from all the drama and bullshit. Sometimes I just don't feel like talking to people. "Everything's fine, I've just been busy. Las Encinas was driving me insane, guess I just needed a break." Ander nods, as does Christian, although I'm not convinced he knew what I said.

"Well, I bought you a gift, to make up for me leaving you at Marina's." I stare at him quizzically, and he smiles, before opening his bag to reveal a tub of homemade brownies, much to my surprise. "Brownies?" I ask, and Christian laughs, before smiling cheekily and taking the tub, grabbing a brownie and stuffing it all in his mouth. "Son de Omar." He said, winking as he went to grab another one but I slapped his hand away as I realized they weren't just any old brownies. "Oi!" I said, grabbing the box of brownies from his lap. "No los comas a todos. Son míos." I said, taking two and eating them, before handing them back to Ander, who giggled, before eating two as well. "We're gonna have too much fun," Ander said, as we sat eating the edibles, waiting for the effects.