𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞

-

-

THE DOORBELL BUZZED, indicating another guest had arrived, and I went to get up from my place on the kitchen counter, but Christian held my leg down, keeping me in place. "Que Samuel conteste la puerta. Probablemente sea su novia." He leaned closer to me as he spoke, and I noticed Nano tense up from behind Christian. Samuel rushed off to go answer the door, a massive smile on his face despite the fact that the house was packed full of people. Christian leaned forward again, whispering something about some girl on the dance floor, but I could barely focus on what he was saying as I noticed Nano's face turn sour as he stormed out of the kitchen where we were sat.

"Qué le pasa?" Omar said, and we watched Nano as he walked over to the table, grabbed a beer before heading over to where Marina stood, clearly flirting with the girl, glancing at me as if to make me jealous, which clearly, I was not. I rolled my eyes, just as Samuel came into the kitchen, with Ander awkwardly behind him.

"Ander!" I smiled, holding my arms out and he stood in between my legs, wrapping his arms around me in a big hug. "Hey Jade! Qué bueno verte. ¿Cómo has estado?" I noticed Samuel looking confused as to how close we were, especially since I really wasn't that drunk. Omar stood leaning against the counter, clearly not expecting to see Ander here. "Estoy bien, ¿cómo estás? No sabía que ibas a venir." I said as he stood back next to Samuel, glancing and Omar discreetly.

"Omar. Este es mi amigo. Ander." He points to Ander, who says nothing, as Samuel knows nothing about Omar dealing, so the pair of them knowing each other wouldn't make any sense. "Va a mi clase, pero no es uno de los líderes del futuro, por suerte." He then looks to Ander. "Déjame la chaqueta?" Samuel asks, and Ander nods, beginning to take off his jacket.

"Encantado." Omar says, holding his hand out, and I hold back a giggle as Christian leaves the room, almost bursting into laughter. "Igualmente." He shakes his hand and I have to leave the room, the weird looks on their faces too much to handle. "Excuse me," I say, walking past them to find Christian, who is dancing alone in the corner of the dance floor. I walk over to Christian, noticing Nano out of the corner of my eye, standing at the table with his headphones on. Tapping Christian on his shoulder and moving, he looks around confused, before turning to see me standing in front of him, giggling at his stupidity.

"Tengo algo para ti. De Omar." He says, pulling out a little baggie of pills from his trouser pocket. "Quieres probar? Tengo una forma divertida de hacerlo." I look at him confused, but I nod anyway, and he takes one pill, and smirks. "Kiss me." He says, putting it on his tongue before moving closer to me. Normally, I would laugh at Christian for this, but when Christian and I are drunk, we are no stranger to messing around. And so, I lean forward, and that's when he takes his chance to make his move, and aggressively connects our lips, his mouth tasting of Sangria and beer. He slips his tongue in slightly, and I take the pill, before swallowing it and stepping back, separating from him and noticing a massive grin on his face. He smirks, and I giggle at him, before he leans forward again, giving me a much calmer kiss this time. And as he pulls away, that's when I notice the group looking at us. Samuel was staring wide-eyed and both Ander and Marina looked confused. Omar was smiling as the pair of us, and I noticed Nano was staring into my soul, so I avoided his gaze, and just as he went to approach me, Omar called out to get everyone's attention.