𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

-

-

WE SAT IN THE LIVING ROOM in Nano and Samuel's home, discussing the watches again. "We can't accept this," Nano says, to both Samuel and me as we laid comfortably across the sofa's while their mum was at work. Nano continued to talk, avoiding eye contact with me, not even glancing in my direction. I roll my eyes at the dramatics of the whole situation, although in reality, the dramatic behavior made sense. They were currently planning their next move in their blackmailing scheme against Carla's dad, and it was getting way out of hand. "What we need to do... is ask for twice as much," Nano said as Samuel and I looked to each other confused, before turning back to Nano with looks of confusion. "What on earth are you thinking?" I said, standing up as he leaned out the window smoking. Samuel looked at me as if to shut me up, but I shook my head, standing my ground. "This is ridiculous. Can you believe this? It's a joke. Carla already thinks I'm responsible, it's going to cause problems at school." Samuel nods in agreement, but Nano seemingly ignores the pair of us, stubbing out his cigarette as he turns to us. Samuel speaks up, which slightly surprises me as once upon a time he'd sit idly by and say nothing. "If they know Marina is involved, they'll get to us in no time. It's not a good idea Nano." He rolled his eyes, mumbling something about agreeing with me, the princess. "It doesn't matter. What can they do? Call the police? Hire thugs? No, they will come for us themselves. They will give in. They act tough, but they will give in." Samuel nods in agreement, arms crossed as he leans against the chair, shrugging to me. "Well, we've started this already..." Samuel trails off, and a smug-faced Nano stares to me, blowing smoke in my face as Samuel talks again, leaning closer to his brother. "We really have to think about our next move, we have to think it through. No mistakes." I run my hands through my hair, knowing how much chaos this was causing, and how much more it would continue to cause. Nano smiled to his brother as he headed to the kitchen, grabbing beers for the three of us, waving us over to the kitchen table, just as his mother walked in the front door.

"Hola Jada, how are you?" She smiled as she noticed me, kissing Samuel on the forehead and placing her hand on Nano's shoulder (I guess her way of saying hello) before making her way around the table to me. I stood up, and she embraced me, noting that I looked 'really healthy'. She reached for a beer from the fridge herself, taking Nano's place at the table as he walked off to his room in silence, leaving Samuel and myself a bit confused. Just as I was about to speak, my phone rang, and Ander's face appeared, which brought a smile to my own face. I missed Ander a lot, I knew he had a lot on his mind, but I was happy to see him call. I excused myself from the table, walking over to the window, peering out as I held the phone to my ear. "Ander! Hey, estás bien?" He sighed, and I could hear the happiness in his voice as he spoke up again. "Omar came over. Pasamos un buen rato juntos. If you know what I mean..." His voice trailed off, followed by a giggle, and I realized instantly what he meant. They must have had sex! I squealed slightly down the phone in excitement and I heard a loud giggle coming from Ander's side. "I can't believe it! Era todo lo que soñaste?" "Yes. It was fucking fantastic. I really love him, Jada." He said, and I squealed again, even louder, causing Samuel and his mother to stare at me in confusion. Ander began telling me about their conversation, and how happy he is, and just as he finished talking, Nano knocked against the window, pointing to his phone. "Ander, I have to go. I'm sorry. I'll call you back." I said, hanging up the phone quite abruptly as I followed Nano into his room, Samuel not far behind us, as his mother began asking questions.