Chapter 4

It was 2 years later.

Benjamin and Flora had fallen in love with each other. They already lived together on the upper east side of New York.

Flora was working for Benjamin's dad's company, she made sure that other company would work together with Benjamin's dad's company as creative director.

Flora also made new friends like Peach, Madison and Tiffany.

It was winter and snowing outside in New York, almost Christmas.

Flora woke up and put on a grey skirt and a beige long sleeve shirt with some necklace. She went downstairs and got a coffee.

She was never a coffee person, but New York changed her.

Flora was taking a sip off her coffee when Benjamin came downstairs and hugged her from behind. "Hey" he was still hugging her.

Flora softly put her hair behind her ears.

"Next time you eat the macarons without giving me one" he whispered in her ears, "we're done" he kissed Flora in her cheek and made his own cup of coffee.

"Love you two, Benji" Flora laughed.

"So, you have plans for today? I thought we might get dinner at La Bora, that restaurant you like so much" Benjamin suggested.

"Oh Ben, I would love to," Flora said. "But can't we just order food and just Netflix? I would love that too"

"I don't mind" Benjamin smiles to her.

Flora kisses him. "I love you, you now that?"

"I do" he kissed her again.

...

With the Winx and Specialists:

"We're getting married," Bloom said to the others, smiling at Sky who was holding a New-born.

"Omg! Congratulations guys!" Stella said.

Everyone hugged the couple.

"We Also have something to announce," Tecna said. "Timmy and I are having twins. A boy and a girl!"

"That's wonderful!" Everyone also hugged them and congratulated the two.

The friends then talked for a while. 

...

A couple of days later, Sky and Brandon went to New York for a few days to look for a suite for Sky's wedding. The wedding would be held on earth since Bloom grew up there.

Sky and Brandon were walking in New York City.

"What about a grey suit?" Brandon suggested.

"Too boring" sky answered.

"Black?"

"To classic"

"And Royal Blue? You're a King after all"

"Well, I like blue. But it has to match with the colours of Eraklyon" Sky said doubting.

"Man, this is even harder shopping then when I go with Stella" Brandon sighted.

They both laughed.

Someone walked pass while making a call with her phone. She accidentally pushed Brandon's shoulder.

"I'm sorry," the girls said, not paying attention to the guys. Put Brandon and Sky would recognise that voice from everywhere.

"You heard what I heard?" Brandon asked Sky, keep looking at the girl.