Chapter 13

The next day, Flora woke up in the hospital. A nurse was in her room.

"You're awake!" The nurse said.

"Where am I? What happened?" Flora asked.

"You got an overdose and drank too much, because of that, your body couldn't function normal and yell fell into the swimming pool and bumped your head. It's a surprise that you're still alive." the nurse explained. "Your friends are waiting for you down the hall. You want me to send them over?"

"Sure. Thank you"

The nurse left, and the Winx walked in.

"Flora, you scared us!" Stella said, and she gave her a hug.

"Where's Ben?" Flora looked around and didn't see him.

"He was with you all night," Musa explained, "so we told him to go home, get a shower, some sleep and to take some stuff for you for when you're awake"

"That sweet" Flora smiled.

"Flo, we have to tell you something" Aisha said doubting.

"Okay, what?"

"A month ago, we got a text from someone anonymous," Bloom started to explain, "someone wants the greatest power off all and believes that we have that"

"The greatest power? What's that?"

"We don't know either" Tecna followed, "But we know that they are willing to kill you for that power" Tecna showed Flora the pictures that she got from the anonymous person.

"Huh, But... that me!" Flora said confused. "When was this taken?"

"We don't know. We only know we have 6 hours left until they will kill you and we don't even know what the power is and who got it" Musa answered.

Everyone was quiet for a moment.

"We shouldn't give them the power. We have to fight back" Flora concluded.

"Yes, we have to find what that power is and protect it!" Stella hold her fist in the air.

Right than, Benjamin walked in.

"You're awake!" Benjamin said.

"Yeah" Flora smiled. Benjamin gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"We have to uhh... take care of some business" Bloom winked, "we will be back tonight!"

"Byee"

And with that, the Winx left.

**6 hours later**

The Winx and Specialists searches everywhere, but they couldn't find any clue of where the power was.

They got a text again:

"Central Park, 5 minutes" it said.

The Winx and Specialists went to Central Park and waited there for their enemy to show up.

"Isn't it weird that they know that we're in New York?" Tecna suddenly said.

"Yeah indeed..."

Right then, the Trix walked in.

"Long time no see, fairies" Icey said. "You got what we want?"

"No. And you're not going to kill Flora. We will protect her!" Bloom told the trix.

"You sure about that?" Stormy laughed.

"Brother" Icey told again, "why don't you show yourself".

A cloud of mist came up and a guy walked out of it.

"Let me introduce you to my brother," Icey said. The clouds disappeared and the Winx and specialist could see who it was.. "his name is Benjamin"

The Winx saw Benjamin walking out of the mist, he had an evil smile and was holding an unconscious Flora.

Everyone was in shock.

"Well" Darcy said. "See you later"

And the Trix and Benjamin left with Flora.